[NA] Games Under $15 Sale | Ends 11/11 12AM PST

Neocarleen

On 10/28/2020 at 6:51 PM, Masamune said:

Yet another reason to hate the new store. :awesome:

As for the sale itself... I'm not seeing anything worth getting. :hmm:

Wow, the store really is shit now! I thought people were just being silly and resistant to change at first.

It really sucks that it broke the chrome extension OP mentioned as well. I usually go to Reddit to browse the newest sales because the format in which they pull and post the lists is brilliant and easy to skim through quickly.

here's the stuff for this week i'm getting:

Middle-Earth: Shadow Of Mordor Season pass (ps4) here's hoping i can redeem it later to complete the ps4 version (non goty) 

Middle-Earth: Shadows Of War (ps4) 

Monopoly Deal (ps4) 

Rebel Cops (ps4)

Edna And Harvey: The Breakout (ps4)

Ken Follett's The Pillars Of The Earth (ps4)

Kid Tripp (ps4) (vita) thought about the difficulty of the game in general. it's all about practicing the level to get better so i can easily pull it off with multiple attempts.

one of the two most recent games in the mail will be set aside. guessing middle earth plat has to come first. will test them via ps3 to make sure they work.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, kingdrake2 said:

here's the stuff for this week i'm getting:

Middle-Earth: Shadow Of Mordor Season pass (ps4) here's hoping i can redeem it later to complete the ps4 version (non goty) 

Middle-Earth: Shadows Of War (ps4) 

Monopoly Deal (ps4) 

Rebel Cops (ps4)

Edna And Harvey: The Breakout (ps4)

Ken Follett's The Pillars Of The Earth (ps4)

Kid Tripp (ps4) (vita) thought about the difficulty of the game in general. it's all about practicing the level to get better so i can easily pull it off with multiple attempts.

one of the two most recent games in the mail will be set aside. guessing middle earth plat has to come first. will test them via ps3 to make sure they work.

Shadow of War is a November freebie, FYI.  Perhaps you meant Mordor?

1 hour ago, sword_of_omens said:

Also..with the new store, do they not show trailers or screenshots anymore? Clicking on the games now only takes me to a summary only page with a buy option? No embedded screenshots or trailers, or links for that matter?

The web store seems to be a little borked for me atm on multiple browsers so I can't check (but I could swear there was a section on the right side of the page that had them), but the app store does have screenshots and videos on individual game pages. Can't say that they're there for all games, but the seven or so that I checked, they were.

On 10/29/2020 at 1:58 AM, NERVergoproxy said:

Never played Vermintide series but I want to try them out but I only want to buy them with all dlc edition even if I may not even get to them...

The current sale is nice but Vermintide 1 Ultimate edition was $9.99 once and it's now $12.49... while Vermintide 2 Ultimate edition isn't even on sale..I guess I'll wait.

Its good fun but made a lot better when you can play with people you know if applicable. With randoms on a higher difficulty you can be in for frustration. 

Did the 100% in the first game and getting ready to go for #2 soon with the same group. A lot of fun in that format. At the listed prices, either way, I would recommend it. 

38 minutes ago, zizimonster said:

How is We Happy Few? It has an ultra rare platinum trophy. Is it *that* difficult? :hmm:

I asked this same question a while back (I actually own the game, but haven't played it). I think the problem was it was so broken upon release that a lot of people played it, but gave up on it.

I've heard the plat is quite manageable, though a little grindy at times. You do need to follow a guide, though (lots of missables).

Anyone wanting to use the old NA store, this link works:

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/home/games?PlatformPrivacyWs1=all&psappver=19.15.0&smcid=psapp

I was able to purchase games on that site still and my wishlist is intact. PS deals is probably still the best way to see newer sales.

Picked up some Daedalic games since they are the cheapest they've been:

• Ken Follet's Pillars of the Earth
  • Silence
  • State of Mind

And Star Wars Episode 1 Racer, which I don't think is on this sale, but on a newer one.

Edited by Grotz99
  • Like 1

On 10/29/2020 at 3:22 PM, Grotz99 said:

Tempted to get a couple DAEDALIC games: Ken Follett's Pillars of the Earth and Silence. Anyone have feedback for these 2, are they worth it?

Also looking at Tales of Vesperia.

On 10/29/2020 at 3:36 PM, BeautifulTorment said:

That price for Vesperia is awesome, even in Canada. Finally!

8 minutes ago, Cronopio-- said:

I had to buy it :) I hope it is as good as people say

Vesperia is still cheaper in the EU (or UK). And Berseria was just 4€ (+- 4.7 US$) in last promo (dumbly forgot to buy it). Many times it's worth it to buy on another region. Asia has some awesome prices for weirder western stuff that probably doesn't sell there.