What Makes Hall of Famer missable?

sepheroithisgod

There's a couple of things.

Some of the items you need to craft weapons are rare, so if you sell them you might not be able to get enough to make all weapons. I don't remember off-hand which items they were, I just avoided selling things.

Also, linked to the above, Haruka can't make weapons - but some of the items to make weapons are found in lockers. So if Haruka picks up and uses a locker key, you can be prevented from using the item. The characters do combine inventories at some point, but I think this might be post-game in Haruka's case and this game doesn't let you make a New Game Plus from Premium Adventure. I remember reading to just not pick up locker keys with Haruka to be safe.

Also, there's an option to quit in one of Haruka's dance battles. If you do quit, then you don't unlock the song she would have sang. I don't remember if you had to win the battle or just play it, but you could save frequently to be safe.

• Like 1

Apparently skipping out on one of Haruka's Princess League events can make a karaoke song unavailable. The other being stuff you can make with Kamiyama which I think you can miss out on if you sell certain materials so obviously you never want to sell anything that would help you craft something for Kamiyama's shop. I'm not sure if there actually is something missable there since I think you can get every material through some other means but doing so is more time consuming. More often than not you'll just get certain materials through sub-stories or coin lockers anyway.

Speaking of coin lockers, don't open any of them as Haruka because you won't be able to give the materials and whatever other items to the other characters. Picking up the keys is fine but make sure you open the lockers as the other characters.

So basically just do all of Haruka's Princess League stuff and never sell crafting materials. And in order to unlock the 100% trophy you have to look at the stats screen in the safehouse.

• Like 2

I do think you can replay haruka's princess league shit in premium adventure if you don't get the songs unlocked the first go around.

but yeah just basically don't sell anything that isn't a plate or something till kamiyama's done with all the weapons, otherwise you can get the full completion list in premium adventure