Trophy Thoughts?

Burgins

Wow, I haven't seen Unturned in years. Quite surprising to see this hit consoles, I wasn't personally aware of it

How do yall feel about these trophies? They seem a little grindy, especially 1000 player kills, but I'm guessing that'll be boostable

20 minutes ago, Burgins said:

Wow, I haven't seen Unturned in years. Quite surprising to see this hit consoles, I wasn't personally aware of it

How do yall feel about these trophies? They seem a little grindy, especially 1000 player kills, but I'm guessing that'll be boostable

Yeah I was NOT expecting this at all, but it's a welcome surprise. As for the trophies like you said, they'll be pretty grindy but the platinum itself seems pretty easy.

For the 1000 player kills it should be easily boostable because to my knowledge you can sleep in a bed to set your spawn so you can just have your friend set their spawn on a bed & spam kill him there. I haven't played Unturned in YEARS though so not sure if this method would work still or if they changed how it works since then.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 2/27/2021 at 9:36 AM, Prometheous101 said:

1000 players trophy still at 0.00% , is it glitched or nobody is doing  it?

Working on NA version at the moment, and this is my last trophy. But something is buggy with it, or the requirements or specifications are different than other trophies. 

For the most part I played this game on online offical server, and had the trophies for killing mega zombies glitch on me (popped after killing 1). Checked and noticed other players must have had the same thing happen, because their timestamps are within seconds of eachother. After I found out players could vote kick on official servers (I was getting trolled xD), I switched to offline - Custom no cheats. From there I had the fishing trophy pop, for catching 50, after catching my first fish. 

Once I did all the questing trophies legitimately (for some reason ?‍♀️), I had my son help me test if trophies could be popped on a custom server w/ cheats enabled, and it seemed they could be.  Upon first ever kill, it popped the 10 kills trophy and the 100 kills trophy. Then, with cheats enabled I was able to spawn deer in a fenced area endlessly. Which, again, with cheats enabled, popped the 100 animals trophy and eventually 1000 animals (these trophies counters seemes to work as they should). I also popped Paragon and Villain on custom servers with cheats enabled. 

However, today we finished boosting 1000 kills, and no trophy. Technically, we have boosted 1200 kills with no trophy. When I was grinding rep, I wanted to get the trophies done quicker and switched servers to have my rep reset to 0. Rep doesnt follow you from server to server, and that led me to believe maybe kill counters didnt either. Once the trophy didnt pop after having 200 kills on one server and 800 on another, I finished getting another 200 on the server that I had 800 on and nothing. On the information tab it shows I have -1003. So its possible that 1000 kills might be disabled with cheats enabled, or maybe its official servers only. Hard to say at this point. Going to do some testing. Really sucks though, considering the 30s respawn timer. Making the fastest it can be boosted 8+hours **sighh**

• Like 2

7 hours ago, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

Working on NA version at the moment, and this is my last trophy. But something is buggy with it, or the requirements or specifications are different than other trophies. 

For the most part I played this game on online offical server, and had the trophies for killing mega zombies glitch on me (popped after killing 1). Checked and noticed other players must have had the same thing happen, because their timestamps are within seconds of eachother. After I found out players could vote kick on official servers (I was getting trolled xD), I switched to offline - Custom no cheats. From there I had the fishing trophy pop, for catching 50, after catching my first fish. 

Once I did all the questing trophies legitimately (for some reason ?‍♀️), I had my son help me test if trophies could be popped on a custom server w/ cheats enabled, and it seemed they could be.  Upon first ever kill, it popped the 10 kills trophy and the 100 kills trophy. Then, with cheats enabled I was able to spawn deer in a fenced area endlessly. Which, again, with cheats enabled, popped the 100 animals trophy and eventually 1000 animals (these trophies counters seemes to work as they should). I also popped Paragon and Villain on custom servers with cheats enabled. 

However, today we finished boosting 1000 kills, and no trophy. Technically, we have boosted 1200 kills with no trophy. When I was grinding rep, I wanted to get the trophies done quicker and switched servers to have my rep reset to 0. Rep doesnt follow you from server to server, and that led me to believe maybe kill counters didnt either. Once the trophy didnt pop after having 200 kills on one server and 800 on another, I finished getting another 200 on the server that I had 800 on and nothing. On the information tab it shows I have -1003. So its possible that 1000 kills might be disabled with cheats enabled, or maybe its official servers only. Hard to say at this point. Going to do some testing. Really sucks though, considering the 30s respawn timer. Making the fastest it can be boosted 8+hours **sighh**

I know the feels bruh, I finished 7 days to die - 2500 player kills 40 seconds respawn timer. I did 7 days with 2 playstations , 2 android phones with Autoclickers instaled and ps4 remote play.
Set 2 beds next to each other , click spawn and just let them hit each other over night. I might get Unturned eventualy when its on sale to try my clicker method if it works here as well.

Private message me if you need more info.

Edited by Prometheous101
typo
  • Like 1

On 7/14/2021 at 4:13 AM, Prometheous101 said:

I know the feels bruh, I finished 7 days to die - 2500 player kills 40 seconds respawn timer. I did 7 days with 2 playstations , 2 android phones with Autoclickers instaled and ps4 remote play.
Set 2 beds next to each other , click spawn and just let them hit each other over night. I might get Unturned eventualy when its on sale to try my clicker method if it works here as well.

Private message me if you need more info.

Oouff, that sounds way worse, besides the fact of you actually getting the trophy xD (I assume it worked)... I could try your method, but my kid only lets me hold his PS4 hostage for so long. On top of that, when you die in Unturned you have to manually select your 'Home' respawn because it automatically highlights 'Respawn' which is random. So Im not too sure that method would work with this.

Its funny though, most of these trophies are ultra rare, but the whole game itself is a breeze and can be completed very quickly. Id say if a person made an online Custom server on Russia w/ cheats enabled, all trophies (with the exception of the kill trophies) could be earned in 10 hours or less. Cheats allow you to spawn in most items in game, including vehicles and animals. With that said, one could play on Russia, and do all the quests rather quickly because any of them that require items can be quickly obtained via cheat menu (L3+R3). After you do all Coalition quests, the Soulcrystal is also located on Russia map, and then from there its easy grinding.

As for the 1000 kills trophy, I contacted the Dev support email address listed on their site. Explained my problem and gave as much information as I could as far as settings and what else I had done in the game (including other various trophy bugs). Hopefully I hear back from them soon and get a definite answer whether or not cheats should disable trophies (even though some bugged out and popped with cheats), if it has to be done on official servers, or figure out if theres an issue all together.

My next step, while waiting, is to contact each person that has the trophy on PSNP (1 person on each trophy stack) and figure out what servers they played on, if they boosted it, and if they used cheats. Will update when I have an answer.

Update: Nelson Sexton gave me a response, "On PC you can unlock achievements with cheats enabled, but I am not 100% positive about that on console." If achievements can be earned with cheats enabled on PC, its unlikely that would be the issue. I was told my email will be forward to the console support team, and hopefully we get a response to figure this out.

Edited by OFFICER_OILDAB
Added to/updated
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

So I got the trophy to pop. After getting no further response from the console support team, I decided to try something. I uploaded my save to the cloud (just in case) and then deleted it. After doing so all my profile data seemed to be deleted as I was back to level one, but my personal servers were still there. I logged on the server I had been boosting kills on, got 1 more kill, and then the trophy popped. 

Seriously though, super easy plat, really enjoyable game. I loved playing it without cheats (as i did most the time playing) and only used cheats for boosting grindy trophies near the end. With that being said, I really think this game could be boosted and plat in around 20 hours. 2/10 difficulty with cheats, 3/10 without.

Edited by OFFICER_OILDAB
Grammar
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 2021/7/24 at AM4点01分, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

所以我拿到了奖杯。在没有得到控制台支持团队的进一步回应后,我决定尝试一些东西。我将我的保存上传到云端(以防万一),然后将其删除。这样做之后,当我回到一级时,我的所有个人资料数据似乎都被删除了,但我的个人服务器仍在那里。我登录了我一直在提高击杀率的服务器,又获得了 1 次击杀,然后奖杯弹出了。 

说真的,超级简单的平台,非常有趣的游戏。我喜欢在没有作弊的情况下玩它(因为我大部分时间都在玩)并且只在接近尾声时使用作弊来提升肮脏的奖杯。话虽如此,我真的认为这款游戏可以在大约 20 小时内得到提升和平台。作弊难度为 2/10,无作弊难度为 3/10。

hi,hello,  Do need two ps4s to complete the "kill 1.000 players." trophy?

On 2021/7/24 at 4:01 AM, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

So I got the trophy to pop. After getting no further response from the console support team, I decided to try something. I uploaded my save to the cloud (just in case) and then deleted it. After doing so all my profile data seemed to be deleted as I was back to level one, but my personal servers were still there. I logged on the server I had been boosting kills on, got 1 more kill, and then the trophy popped. 

Seriously though, super easy plat, really enjoyable game. I loved playing it without cheats (as i did most the time playing) and only used cheats for boosting grindy trophies near the end. With that being said, I really think this game could be boosted and plat in around 20 hours. 2/10 difficulty with cheats, 3/10 without.

If  i use two PS4 handles, can i complete this trophy...?

5 hours ago, hsa_Sandwich said:

hi,hello,  Do need two ps4s to complete the "kill 1.000 players." trophy?

If you plan on doing this trophy by yourself, then yes, you will need 2 console's. They could be 2 PS4s, 1 PS4 and 1 Pro or a PS5. Any 2 will do. 

4 hours ago, hsa_Sandwich said:

If  i use two PS4 handles, can i complete this trophy...?

If by handles, you mean controller, then no. There is no split screen or couch co op. One player per console.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 23/7/2021 at 10:01 PM, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

Thanks for all this information! One question, If I play offline and then "Save and Exit" How can I continue with my progress? Everytime I play offline it's a new server.. 

Edited by alexhardstyle
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, alexhardstyle said:

Thanks for all this information! One question, If I play offline and then "Save and Exit" How can I continue with my progress? Everytime I play offline it's a new server.. 

Not a problem man. I feel like I do remember this being an issue that I ran into. I can't remember exactly what I did. It might be that there is a separate list for offline servers? Maybe you play with your connection off? I don't know. It might be that you want to play on a custom online server with max players being 1 or 2.. and if youre going for the kills trophies and it only counts on an offline server, idk. Id say pick a day it do it in 1 sitting?

Sorry I cant be more help. Id get on if I could just to see if I can remember, but Im not even actively gaming right now as my life took a turn.

Goodluck, happy hunting. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

Not a problem man. I feel like I do remember this being an issue that I ran into. I can't remember exactly what I did. It might be that there is a separate list for offline servers? Maybe you play with your connection off? I don't know. It might be that you want to play on a custom online server with max players being 1 or 2.. and if youre going for the kills trophies and it only counts on an offline server, idk. Id say pick a day it do it in 1 sitting?

Sorry I cant be more help. Id get on if I could just to see if I can remember, but Im not even actively gaming right now as my life took a turn.

Goodluck, happy hunting. 

I hope everything gets better. Thanks mate!

Edited by alexhardstyle
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2023 at 11:46 PM, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

Goodluck, happy hunting. 

Hey bro! Sorry to bother you one more time. I have few questions if u can remember. I have done more than 1000 kills in the same online server but no trophy for now. I'll try to delete all my local save data and try again, but first I want to pop all the trophies I still dont have. I still need both KM trophies, walking and vehicles. How u did them? Any tip? andHoarder, for picking up 1000 objects. They have to be in the same server? You did it online or offline? Any tip u can tell me will help a lot! Thanks!!!!

1 hour ago, alexhardstyle said:

Hey bro! Sorry to bother you one more time. I have few questions if u can remember. I have done more than 1000 kills in the same online server but no trophy for now. I'll try to delete all my local save data and try again, but first I want to pop all the trophies I still dont have. I still need both KM trophies, walking and vehicles. How u did them? Any tip? andHoarder, for picking up 1000 objects. They have to be in the same server? You did it online or offline? Any tip u can tell me will help a lot! Thanks!!!!

Its no bother man, I just hope I dont give any misguided information due to lack of remembrance and ability to hop on.

For the 1000 kills, mine was definitely bugged. I had split up my kills between two servers to start (just from playing around with the game), but then when the trophy didnt pop, I finished the gap on 1 server, for a full 1000 kills. In the end I had a total of 1250 kills (roughly), but no trophy. I deleted my save data, got 1 more kill, and the trophy popped for me.

For vehicles, animals, money, or anything item related, you can enable cheats on a custom server and open the cheat menu (L3 + R3 // i think). You can also adjust the server to spawn vehicles with full gas, that way you don't have to keep spawning them. However, you can just spawn any new vehicle once you run out of gas, so it really doesn't matter.

And I dont recall which trophies are the "KM" trophies? Youll have to tell me which ones you mean

• Like 1

1 hour ago, alexhardstyle said:

hey bro, actually u can get the 1000 kills by killing urself 1000 times in an offline server and that's what I exactly did cause the trophy glitches on me and i got like waaaay more than 1k kills, but someone told me with the killing myself trick and it worked first time with no issues

here's what the guy told me exactly all credits goes to him @SovereignLupin
"what I did was go into single player: enable cheats. Use an item called the HMG (it's like an explosive SMG) I'm not sure the item I'd, like 1194 or something maybe? and just shoot the ground near you with it. I got mine that way without ever joining a multiplayer server. It counted Everytime and I just kept killing myself it counted for all the player kills trophies. If you don't mind using the cheats you can also easily do the 1000 animal kills to spawn in animals"

• Like 2

8 hours ago, MohameDina9192 said:

hey bro, actually u can get the 1000 kills by killing urself 1000 times in an offline server and that's what I exactly did cause the trophy glitches on me and i got like waaaay more than 1k kills, but someone told me with the killing myself trick and it worked first time with no issues

here's what the guy told me exactly all credits goes to him @SovereignLupin
"what I did was go into single player: enable cheats. Use an item called the HMG (it's like an explosive SMG) I'm not sure the item I'd, like 1194 or something maybe? and just shoot the ground near you with it. I got mine that way without ever joining a multiplayer server. It counted Everytime and I just kept killing myself it counted for all the player kills trophies. If you don't mind using the cheats you can also easily do the 1000 animal kills to spawn in animals"

8 hours ago, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

Its no bother man, I just hope I dont give any misguided information due to lack of remembrance and ability to hop on.

For the 1000 kills, mine was definitely bugged. I had split up my kills between two servers to start (just from playing around with the game), but then when the trophy didnt pop, I finished the gap on 1 server, for a full 1000 kills. In the end I had a total of 1250 kills (roughly), but no trophy. I deleted my save data, got 1 more kill, and the trophy popped for me.

For vehicles, animals, money, or anything item related, you can enable cheats on a custom server and open the cheat menu (L3 + R3 // i think). You can also adjust the server to spawn vehicles with full gas, that way you don't have to keep spawning them. However, you can just spawn any new vehicle once you run out of gas, so it really doesn't matter.

And I dont recall which trophies are the "KM" trophies? Youll have to tell me which ones you mean

Thanks a lot! That's what I did, I killed myself 1100 times. 100 kills trophies popped well but 1000 doesnt. Only 100km with vehicle and picking up 1000 objects left and then I'll delete save and hope it pops like ur did. 

Do you know if 100km with vehicles and Collect 1000 objects have to be done in the same server? 

Edited by alexhardstyle
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, alexhardstyle said:

Thanks a lot! That's what I did, I killed myself 1100 times. 100 kills trophies popped well but 1000 doesnt. Only 100km with vehicle and picking up 1000 objects left and then I'll delete save and hope it pops like ur did. 

Do you know if 100km with vehicles and Collect 1000 objects have to be done in the same server? 

if I remember correctly (cause i got the platinum like a year ago ) i think i did all on a single server but not that sure
better be safe and do it on a single server

• Like 1

• 1 month later...