Crash landed glitched

PlatinumTrophy

17 hours ago, wltrsjcwvita said:

Can't say I had the game glitch on me, but I do know that you can just skip through each level and have it count as a 'full game' which might help if the trophy doesn't unlock the first time.

I went thru volcano and forfeited every hole and didnt get the trophy, then proceeded to play a full game of the other two maps normally and completing the holes and the trophies popped together

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PlatinumTrophy said:

I went thru volcano and forfeited every hole and didnt get the trophy, then proceeded to play a full game of the other two maps normally and completing the holes and the trophies popped together

That is weird, maybe earning them through skipping was never intended, or it's something that might get patched eventually.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

this happened to me too, the trophy just did not want to unlock no matter how many times I finished Volcano but deleting my save file and then forfeiting every hole on a fresh save worked. I can also confirm that you don’t need to own the DLC to get the Bouncy Castle trophies, someone who has the DLC can host a game and invite you and everything works as normal!