Death From Above trophy heads up (if you are having trouble with it)

LoveInHell

If spawning the vehicles don’t seem to work then try the following method:

This trophy’s method is still the same but something can *slightly* be changed. (refer to Far Cry 5 guide on this site)

I noticed the vehicles kept despawing. This is what made it work:

Park your plane facing in front of the garage, do the same with the vehicles you spawn. Everything has to face the garage.

Thats it, good luck. ?

Edited by LoveInHell
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

Just done the trophy now, worked fine for me nothing despawned, I'm using the Pro, not sure if that makes a difference. 

Oh, odd. I tried multiple things and nothing worked. Then found a comment under the video guide explaining to face everything in front of the garage and it worked. Hm, maybe it just doesn’t work for everyone.

I’ll edit my post.

• Like 1

I tried the situation like the video but I guess I had the plane too close or too far away because it kept disappearing on me...so...

I went to Rye Aviation and grabbed the 3 vehicles around that location (there were a couple of pick-ups and a car) and put them near the plane in front of the hanger and dropped the bomb...and got the trophy.. So you don't need 4 vehicles surrounding a plane...I'm guessing since you blow up the plane as well that it counts as one of the 4 vehicles.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 10/29/2020 at 10:48 AM, GUDGER666 said:

Just done the trophy now, worked fine for me nothing despawned, I'm using the Pro, not sure if that makes a difference. 

Yeah maybe since it kept despawning for me too and wasn't too far away. I'm using a normal PS4 by the way.

On 10/29/2020 at 1:22 PM, LoveInHell said:

Oh, odd. I tried multiple things and nothing worked. Then found a comment under the video guide explaining to face everything in front of the garage and it worked. Hm, maybe it just doesn’t work for everyone.

I’ll edit my post.

I hope what you said works.