How to Access the Old PS Store (PS3, PS4, Vita & PSP)

Maxie_M0us3

16 hours ago, Slim Vanilla said:

So, rather than fix the problem Sony thought it was better to just shut off the old store entirely!

thumb.png

How can they be this incompetent? Heck, not even Activision can correct this product/pricing error?

Another thing I’ll never comprehend is why upgrading your games to PS4–>PS5 has to act differently to the original PS4/PS3/Vita/PSP cross-buy system we all know and love. I’m talking about digital copies, of course.

I don't know either. DBD has a TON of DLCs, and now there's PS4 & PS4/PS5 versions. It made it so messy and screws up PlatPrices. C'mon Sony.

1 hour ago, OmegaRejectz said:

Maybe I'm just crazy, but it's not linking me to the PS3 store anymore. Pretty sure I tried it a day or two ago and it worked fine... I really hope this isn't leaning towards what I think it is.

Yeah same here, it doesn't bring me to the old store anymore.

• Like 1

It's very bad, i don't like what they do. It's really annoying me. Why they shutdown website ?? we still purchase games on Ps3 and Psvita. I wanna really buy a lot of dlcs. Really we wanna make mention of them on twitter at @Playstation & @AskPlaystation & @AskPS_UK Ask them to stop shutdown any of these things.

Edited by Tiricy
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Tiricy said:

It's very bad, i don't like what they do. It's really annoying me. Why they shutdown website ?? we still purchase games on Ps3 and Psvita. I wanna really buy a lot of dlcs. Really we wanna make mention of them on twitter at @Playstation & @AskPlaystation & @AskPS_UK Ask them to stop shutdown any of these things.

Well they announced in early October of last year they would be doing this as of October 26th, 2020 (https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/96517-sony-launching-new-ps-store-on-web-and-mobile-this-month/). You're a bit late on telling them they're annoying you when this happened 5 months ago. People found a workaround, but no one should have expected it to be permanent.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Well they announced in early October of last year they would be doing this as of October 26th, 2020 (https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/96517-sony-launching-new-ps-store-on-web-and-mobile-this-month/). You're a bit late on telling them they're annoying you when this happened 5 months ago. People found a workaround, but no one should have expected it to be permanent.

It's true but still old store worked, but right now they shutdown old link for old store ps3 and psvita also psp. Bro don't give up like that 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tiricy said:

No please, not "Ask PlayStation". They're truly incompetent, and will simply end up starting a DM with generic troubleshooting junk about not being able to help you directly due to privacy-whatever and ask to contact them in other ways. Which you're not supposed to do anyway.

• Like 1

I haven't even really used the workaround since the store changed. Not because the old store wasn't 100x better but simply because I can't be bothered with Sony's stupidity. My downloads list is in the thousands and my physical collection between PS3 and ps4 is over 300. 

That said, since the store change I went from spending about $100/m to about $100 total. The store sucks. The search function sucks, are there filters anymore? I don't know because the store is so difficult to navigate now. 

And now the news of the old gen stores fully closing. 

I don't want to, but it's becoming increasingly likely I jump ship to a different system. 

Edited by Joker-Kun890
  • Like 2

Yep, I had some Vita games bookmarked on the UK store so I could check the prices and if there was a discount.

All of them don't work anymore.

I hate the patronising message that pops up

"This probably isn't what you're looking for..."

I know exactly what I was looking for of course since I had it pre-bookmarked, it's just that Sony decided they didn't want to show me it anymore...

• Like 2

If you can't see the "add to cart" and "buy" buttons in the ps3 console store, you can buy them by moving from one square down to the top and pressing the enter button.

There are actually transparent buttons that work.

If the page of the corresponding product exists, you can purchase it.

I'm sorry if the solution is only for the Japanese store.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Mole17 said:

Disappointed in Sony. They know full well we’d all like an answer. Is some clarity too much to ask for us loyal fans who care about their legacy and what this actually means for our PS3/Vita games?

An answer to what? They posted in October that the changes were happening and that you would still be able to access the stores, but only on your consoles. 

They were clear and nothing has actually changed. Everything else has been people mixing hyperbole with rumors and speculation.

11 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

An answer to what? They posted in October that the changes were happening and that you would still be able to access the stores, but only on your consoles. 

They were clear and nothing has actually changed. Everything else has been people mixing hyperbole with rumors and speculation.

An answer to whether the games we paid for will still be available to download after the store is closed?

Will patches still be available for said games?

Will trophies still sync to servers?

Gathering from comments I’ve read these are the questions people would like the answers to.