How to Access the Old PS Store (PS3, PS4, Vita & PSP)

Maxie_M0us3

28 minutes ago, Mole17 said:

An answer to whether the games we paid for will still be available to download after the store is closed?

Will patches still be available for said games?

Will trophies still sync to servers?

Gathering from comments I’ve read these are the questions people would like the answers to.

The simple answer is nothing is changing about those things. The only thing that changed was the store in October. 

Expecting Sony to start responding to every speculation and rumor on the internet, when they have a history of announcements well in advance of anything of these scenarios, is unrealistic.

The store isn’t closing, that’s a rumor so people need to stop treating it like a fact until it actually is one. When the store eventually closes, there will be an announcement and then those questions will be relevant. If there is no plan to close the store and it doesn’t happen for 5+ years, the answers they give today might not even be the same answers when it actually happens.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

The simple answer is nothing is changing about those things. The only thing that changed was the store in October. 

Expecting Sony to start responding to every speculation and rumor on the internet, when they have a history of announcements well in advance of anything of these scenarios, is unrealistic.

The store isn’t closing, that’s a rumor so people need to stop treating it like a fact until it actually is one. When the store eventually closes, there will be an announcement and then those questions will be relevant. If there is no plan to close the store and it doesn’t happen for 5+ years, the answers they give today might not even be the same answers when it actually happens.

Thank you for clearing all that up.

1 hour ago, StacFace92 said:

This assumes everyone was here from day 1 of the PS3. Personally, I didn't even move on from PS2 until 2015. There'll be other people who weren't into gaming yet when PS3 launched, came from Xbox/PC/Nintendo, or maybe weren't even born yet.

(This isn't me saying I expect the PS3 store to be around forever btw. Of course it will close eventually. But the idea that everyone will have bought everything they really wanted by now just isn't true.)

too bad, that's how it always has been, two of my fav games of all time got delisted and you can't legally buy them anymore, just as many other games, nothing new, most great PS3 games got rereleased somewhere else anyway, the game I like are gone forever from everywhere

On 10/29/2020 at 1:16 PM, Smashero said:

AWESOME!!

Thanks for that!

Below link to Polish version (missing atm in the top comment):

https://store.playstation.com/pl-pl/home/games?PlatformPrivacyWs1=all&psappver=19.15.0&smcid=psapp

Też miałam tego linka już dużo wcześniej, ale nie działa.

Google translate:

I had this link a long time ago, but it doesn't work

Edited by DaivRules
Please post in English

This is sad news. On top of the legacy store being forever gone, the rumored closure of the PS3 and Vita digital stores has become official. They will indeed be closed this summer. This page was really handful for many people, and I appreciate it.

It was nice while it lasted. Now it’s time to move on with this page. I’m locking it.

Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Just like last time, people, don’t expect this to last forever. Appreciate it while it’s working. One of Sony’s engineers clearly took down the file to directly access the old store intentionally, but the API is still up. All they’d have to do is take down that API and the newest way to access the old store goes with it. 

Grab your old Wishlists if you didn’t listen to me last time

• Like 3