How to Access the Old PS Store (PS3, PS4, Vita & PSP)

Maxie_M0us3

Thank you heaps for sharing this discovery. Sony better not take notice of this thread so they’ll just shut all of this down, at least not anytime soon.

The new PS4/PS5 store is complete trash and since browsing that for myself I never intended on visiting again, but now I can continue using the previous layout for just a little bit longer. (or maybe indefinitely, who knows?)

Edited by PepsiMaxVanilla
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, ZitMeatloaf said:

Losing the wishlist is my biggest complaint with the new store.

Coincidentally, today I received an email from Nintendo informing me that an item on my wishlist has gone on sale. *Sigh*, that sure is a nice feature, eh Sony? Would be great to have something similar on the PS Store.

From the fantastic new PS App, in the push notification settings, there is a "Wishlist Updates" option that can be switched on and off. I'm sure they will place wishlist back again for PS4 and PS5 articles and you'll get notified when there's a deal on an item in your wishlist. :)

Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

From the fantastic new PS App, in the push notification settings, there is a "Wishlist Updates" option that can be switched on and off. I'm sure they will place wishlist back again for PS4 and PS5 articles and you'll get notified when there's a deal on an item in your wishlist. :)

I hope you're right.