How to Access the Old PS Store (PS3, PS4, Vita & PSP)

Maxie_M0us3

For those that enjoyed the lackluster "Wishlist" feature of PS Store that is going to be removed shortly,

there's a much better alternative: https://psprices.com/

Register an account and build a wishlist with more than 100 items (more than PS Store wishlist could store).

You can track game prices across several PS Store regions, and you can also enable email notifications whenever price drops (discount sale) for a game of interest.

All of this for free, with added perks for premium users.

• Like 1

Actually, i have the opposite question. How do i view the new store? It keeps me showing the old one no matter what country i choose, but if i use VPN it'll show the new one. So what now? I'm worried because when PS5 comes out it'll have some sort of integrated PSN store and what if it'll open the Web version, then i guess im screwed because old version has no PS5 category. Anyone with the same problem or it's just me?

2 hours ago, JuiceLemon96 said:

Actually, i have the opposite question. How do i view the new store? It keeps me showing the old one no matter what country i choose, but if i use VPN it'll show the new one. So what now? I'm worried because when PS5 comes out it'll have some sort of integrated PSN store and what if it'll open the Web version, then i guess im screwed because old version has no PS5 category. Anyone with the same problem or it's just me?

That just means it hasn't rolled out to your part of the world yet so give it a few days. You can also try clearing your temp files but I have a feeling you're just going to have twiddle your thumbs and play the waiting game until Sony rolls out the store to your country.

Thank you so much for this ? I'm guessing I am not the only one to find the new store a pile of rubbish ☹️ no wishlist and strangely no high low price options either it's stupid and an awful layout.

I don't get why change something that was fine as it was and just add to it instead of take away ??

I just hope the old (better site) don't get taken down anytime to soon.

Am I the only one who's unable to buy anything on the new Store on PC? I can see the games fine, but there's no purchase button anywhere.

EDIT : Never mind, I tried on a different browser and it worked. It's just Chrome being Chrome.

Edited by gerboize

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

That just means it hasn't rolled out to your part of the world yet so give it a few days. You can also try clearing your temp files but I have a feeling you're just going to have twiddle your thumbs and play the waiting game until Sony rolls out the store to your country.

Sadly but Sony won't roll out store in my country, im using RU PSN instead, because it's relatively close to my country (Latvia). I'd be really dissapointed if Sony would just cut countries where there's no PSN officially. 

Hey there,

I recently started to consider buying a PS3 and while a lot of games can probably be obtained for low cost in their retail versions by now I'd like to check out what the web store has to offer for it. Unfortunately I've chosen the worst timing and started those thoughts just right after the ps3 games were removed from the oficial store. 

So I wonder if anyone knows if there is still a website or something wich lists the assortment of the PS3-store?

_________

Edit: Thanks to whoever moved my post here. This helped. 

And of course also thanks to MaxiM0us3 for creating this thread and the effort wich went into it. =)

Edited by Danbu1988

Actually the only query parameter you need to add to the old url is this: ?smcid=psapp
eg. (old) PS Store main page: https://store.playstation.com/en-se/home/games?smcid=psapp

eg. (old) Download List: https://store.playstation.com/en-se/download/list?smcid=psapp

No need to append all the other query params, just the last part ( ?PlatformPrivacyWs1=all&psappver=19.15.0&smcid=psapp )

Edited by ryuji_sakujo
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ryuji_sakujo said:

Actually the only query parameter you need to add to the old url is this: ?smcid=psapp
eg. (old) PS Store main page: https://store.playstation.com/en-se/home/games?smcid=psapp

eg. (old) Download List: https://store.playstation.com/en-se/download/list?smcid=psapp

No need to append all the other query params, just the last part ( ?PlatformPrivacyWs1=all&psappver=19.15.0&smcid=psapp )

Thanks for the download list link! Going to make a note of all my purchases while I have the chance.

• Like 1

The new PSN site is a ripoff of the Microsoft site which is just awful. PSN Store on consoles is basically unusable because of that refresh glitch every three minutes for those that own a lot of content. If they ever discontinue this old site completely then I guess I just stop buying PSN content all together.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mcnichoj said:

The new PSN site is a ripoff of the Microsoft site which is just awful. PSN Store on consoles is basically unusable because of that refresh glitch every three minutes for those that own a lot of content. If they ever discontinue this old site completely then I guess I just stop buying PSN content all together.

What refresh glitch?