How to Access the Old PS Store (PS3, PS4, Vita & PSP)

Maxie_M0us3

6 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

What refresh glitch?

I'll be on the store on either PS3 or PS4 console just browsing like normal, not even doing anything crazy and all of a sudden it freezes up for two seconds and then I'm back at the homepage or if I'm scrolling through a list then I'm back at the top of the list. This has been a thing that happens to me since long before the PS4. I only just recently discovered that this has to be an account specific issue that owns a lot of content as other accounts on the same machines with little to no content just use the store with no problem.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, mcnichoj said:

I'll be on the store on either PS3 or PS4 console just browsing like normal, not even doing anything crazy and all of a sudden it freezes up for two seconds and then I'm back at the homepage or if I'm scrolling through a list then I'm back at the top of the list. This has been a thing that happens to me since long before the PS4. I only just recently discovered that this has to be an account specific issue that owns a lot of content as other accounts on the same machines with little to no content just use the store with no problem.

That's just the store being a dick as usual, because it crashes a lot for me on all my accounts and has done since the store become an app instead of a webpage a few years back. It crashes a lot, even with my accounts that have almost nothing in their download history.

Maybe no-one has noticed yet, but on a few links the description text and the actual link differs, for the Austrian store for example:

Description

https://store.playstation.com/de-at/home/games?smcid=psapp

Link:

https://store.playstation.com/en-no/home/games?smcid=psapp

No big deal though as you should get redirected once you log in...

38 minutes ago, HeinrichReich said:

There's only one downside using the old shop (at least in my country): I can't see the current discount offers anymore. So I have to switch between the new and old shop. But the usability is still a lot better that way 1f605.png

I'm seeing the discounts here in Italy... just tried searching for Parappa The Rapper 2 and it says that it's at 4,99 euros.

9 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

I'm seeing the discounts here in Italy... just tried searching for Parappa The Rapper 2 and it says that it's at 4,99 euros.

Yes, if I search for a specific game, I can see discounts on that too. But the dedicated discount page, that contains all current offers (weekly stuff or special discounts or whatever), is empty. I always use that page to browse through games once in a while.

• Like 1

Another observation, the store are not synced. I've put some games in the old store's cart, but they don't appear in the new store's cart. I would assume they have just redirected the store URL to the new store and kept the old one as a backup for the time being, both being independent from another.

Unless they draw new releases, sales and prices from a common backend system, I'm pretty sure the old store will soon either stop to be updated or even completely disabled, probably when the PS5 hits the shelves...

Edited by dcdfan
typo

On 05/11/2020 at 8:57 PM, damage_6-9 said:

@MaxieM0us3

Unfortunately the link for the Australian store is already dead... just kicks straight into the useless new store whenever you click on anything 1f62e.png

6 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

I edited it, should work again.

Nope, afraid not....

What the hell possessed Sony to create such a useless abortion of an "update"?

25 minutes ago, damage_6-9 said:

Nope, afraid not....

What the hell possessed Sony to create such a useless abortion of an "update"?

Still working here. However i've only opened a "private browsing" window but at least i could see the homepage. I could even access new releases.

Edited by Lance_87

On 11/5/2020 at 10:27 PM, damage_6-9 said:

@MaxieM0us3

Unfortunately the link for the Australian store is already dead... just kicks straight into the useless new store whenever you click on anything ?

It's very slow even compared to the old web store, but it works for me using Vivaldi/Chrome on PC. I just managed to use it to buy the free beta for Worms Rumble.

On 11/5/2020 at 9:27 PM, damage_6-9 said:

@MaxieM0us3

Unfortunately the link for the Australian store is already dead... just kicks straight into the useless new store whenever you click on anything ?

Still works for me with no problems, just doesn't show me what sales are on unless I go to the specific game.

On 11/5/2020 at 0:15 PM, mcnichoj said:

That's just the PS Store native application doing a soft reset.

Basically, if you browse around in the store, enter product pages and exit it ends up in a "bad state" after a while which causes it to crash.

Back on PS3 it used to just crash and kick the user back to the XMB, on PS4 it just "resets" the user back to the homepage.
It's a lazy "workaround" (it can't be called a solution) to an issue that is present because Sony doesn't fix their glitchy implementations, they just find ways to circumvent them, if even that..

• Like 1

On 10/29/2020 at 5:47 PM, MaxieM0us3 said:

Between 21-28 October 2020, the PS Store got an overall redesign across the world in preparation for the PS5 launch. This redesign removed the possibility to purchase PS3, PS Vita and PSP content (games, DLC, themes, avatars, etc.) on the desktop and mobile versions of the store. Any previous Wishlist also has been removed on the new store. Now, the option to buy and download PS3, Vita and PSP content is via the console’s respective store.

However, it is still possible to access the previous desktop and mobile PS Store by entering specific link addresses. For example, if you have an US PSN account, enter the link to the old US store, sign in and you’re good to go. If you plan on buying legacy contents the easiest way, you should consider doing so before the access is definitely closed.

To access to the old download list, showing all your PS3, Vita, PS4 and other legacy contents, you need to enter the following link: https://store.playstation.com/xx-xx/download/list?smcid=psapp. Replace the ‘xx-xx’ part of the link to your account’s region code, like ‘en-us’, ‘fr-fr’, ‘ko-kr’ or ‘de-de’.

Don’t forget to bookmark the links to the countries of your choice, including the download list link!

North America

1f1e8-1f1e6.png Canada

1f1fa-1f1f8.png United States

Europe

1f1e6-1f1f9.png Austria

1f1e7-1f1ea.pngBelgium

1f1e7-1f1ec.png Bulgaria

1f1ed-1f1f7.png Croatia

1f1e8-1f1fe.png Cyprus

1f1e8-1f1ff.png Czech Republic

1f1e9-1f1f0.png Denmark

1f1eb-1f1ee.png Finland

1f1f2-1f1eb.png France

1f1e9-1f1ea.png Germany

1f1ec-1f1f7.png Greece

1f1ed-1f1fa.png Hungary

1f1e6-1f1fd.png Iceland

1f1e8-1f1ee.png Ireland

1f1ee-1f1f9.png Italy

1f1f3-1f1f1.png Luxembourg

1f1f2-1f1f9.png Malta

1f1f3-1f1f1.png Netherlands

1f1f3-1f1f4.png Norway

1f1f5-1f1f1.png Poland

1f1f5-1f1f9.png Portugal

1f1f9-1f1e9.png Romania

1f1f8-1f1ee.png Slovakia

1f1f8-1f1ee.png Slovenia

1f1ea-1f1e6.png Spain

1f1f8-1f1ea.pngSweden

1f1e8-1f1ed.png Switzerland

1f1f9-1f1f7.pngTurkey

1f1ec-1f1e7.png United Kingdom

1f1fa-1f1e6.png Ukraine

Russia 1f1f7-1f1fa.png

Asia

1f1e8-1f1f3.png China

1f1ed-1f1f0.png Hong Kong

1f1ee-1f1f3.png India

1f1ef-1f1f5.png Japan

1f1f0-1f1f7.png Korea

1f1f2-1f1fe.png Malaysia

1f1f5-1f1ed.png Philippines

1f1f8-1f1ec.png Singapore

1f1f9-1f1fc.png Taiwan

1f1f9-1f1ed.png Thailand

1f1fb-1f1f3.png Vietnam

Oceania

1f1ed-1f1f2.png Australia

1f1ee-1f1e9.png Indonesia

1f1f3-1f1ff.png New Zealand

Middle East

1f1e7-1f1ed.png Bahrain

1f1ee-1f1f1.png Israel

1f1f1-1f1e7.png Lebanon

1f1f0-1f1fc.png Kuwait

1f1f4-1f1f2.png Oman

1f1f6-1f1e6.png Qatar

1f1f8-1f1e6.png Saudi Arabia

1f1e6-1f1ea.png United Arab Emirates

Central America

1f1e8-1f1f7.png Costa Rica

1f1ec-1f1f9.png Guatemala

1f1f8-1f1fb.png El Salvador

1f1ed-1f1f3.png Honduras

1f1f2-1f1fd.png Mexico

1f1f3-1f1ee.png Nicaragua

1f1f5-1f1e6.png Panama

South America

1f1e6-1f1f7.png Argentina

1f1e7-1f1f7.pngBrazil

1f1e8-1f1f1.png Chile

1f1e8-1f1f4.png Colombia

1f1ea-1f1e8.png Ecuador

1f1f5-1f1fe.png Paraguay

1f1f5-1f1ea.png Peru

1f1fa-1f1fe.png Uruguay

This is wrong store. it's not my store Saudi Arabia. Please fix the link. Thanks a lot

https://store.playstation.com/en-sa/home/games?PlatformPrivacyWs1=all&psappver=19.15.0&smcid=psapp

• Like 1

I had to use these links to 'purchase' this months PS+ games as the webstore wouldn't even load the store listing, let alone allow me to 'purchase' them.  What a shitshow.  Thanks for providing the old store links, still 1000 times better than the new garbage they gave us.

• Like 1