How to Access the Old PS Store (PS3, PS4, Vita & PSP)

Maxie_M0us3

The Australian URL/hyperlink gives me a message saying the page I’m looking for no longer exists and either I go back here or get sent to the new web store. What a fucking shame.

• Like 2

Wish I'd found this thread earlier. Thankfully there's very few things left on Vita or PS3 that I'm interested in that I don't already have or can't get elsewhere, but there are some DLC's I haven't gotten around to picking up (like Mass Effect 2/3, Drakengard 3 or MGR) that I'll have to deal with the PS3's abysmally optimised store to get to now. Can't even pop on the desktop store to check if they're on sale either, although DLC is practically never on sale anyway. 

North America: The Canadian store redirects to the US store for some reason but it does still work once the country code is corrected.

Central America: Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras and Panama are also gone but Costa Rica redirects to the Chinese store for some reason (though it does still work once the correct country code is entered).

South America: Argentina, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru and Uruguay are toast but Chile and Colombia redirect to the Chinese store (both of these still work though, once the country code is corrected).

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

11 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The Canadian store redirects to the US store for some reason.

Argentina, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru and Uruguay are toast but Chile and Colombia redirect to the Chinese store.

Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras and Panama are also gone but Costa Rica redirects to the Chinese store for some reason.

It’s because I accidentally set the Chinese as the hyperlink while the text displayed is different. As I copied and pasted links, I edited the text, but the actual link stayed the same.

• Like 1

What an absolute joke!! I never thought playstation could go so wrong ☹️call me sad but I loved having my wishlist and planning my purchases, I also liked looking low to high prices in a orderly fashion nothing they have now ?

Why change something that was ok as it was ? I hope I'm not the only one who feels let down by this awful new store and the loss of so many games now.

• Like 1

Worked for me on Sunday. But not on mobile, only on desktop. Paying on the console store hasn’t worked lately, which turned out to be related to requiring the CVV when paying on the desktop. Searching on the store to download is easier than sifting through the download list, as it’s single file by purchase date and no way to search or sort, unlike the PS4.

13 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Your only option is to fight the store app on the respective consoles themselves :(.

We know store vita is dead. So i can't find any new games or dlcs. We must fight about ps3 and psvita games & dlcs.

Edited by Tiricy

29 minutes ago, SnowStorm said:

What a load of shit. Even if I manage to open and browse to the game I want on the PS Store on my PS3, I'm never given the option to add anything to my shopping cart. How the hell am I supposed to purchase anything now? 

Half the time the store just freezes. I was hoping those links @MaxieM0us3 posted would last a bit longer. Someone at Sony obviously saw those links were still working and decided to axe them.

It's all big business. They couldn't care less if people were wanting to buy old ass games on legacy systems.