How to Access the Old PS Store (PS3, PS4, Vita & PSP)

Maxie_M0us3

On 23.11.2020 at 1:33 PM, s_a_s_u_k_e said:

I'm going to make everyone happy right now... ;)

If you are like me and have a wish list with 100 games and you weren't able to copy it somewhere because the old store closed here is a new trick.

Beware:do it asap because you never know if the next days will be possible to do it.

So let's begin...

a)be sure that you are logged in to the psstore (new-old doesn't matter)

b)copy this link and enter the site (the link is for the gr store so you'll have to change it to your region)

https://store.playstation.com/en-gr/wishlist?PlatformPrivacyWs1=all&psappver=19.15.0&smcid=psapp

c)wait a couple of seconds for the site to load (5-10 seconds)

d)you'll notice after a few seconds that the site has been refreshed and that the wish list icon is there but your account doesn't seems that has been loaded(do not worry)

e)click on the heart icon and your wish list will be there with all your games.

f)Try printing it on paper or on a PDF in order to know which games to check on the next sale.

Have a nice day.

holeee shit it does work

• 4 weeks later...

Australian here, I just discovered the old browser store is available again. The only difference I notice is there's now fewer games showcased on the main page (Latest Releases, Pre-order, Top Sellers) but everything else appears to be the same as the last time I could gain proper access.

If I'm correct this is all just Sony's network acting funny for products and services that are no longer their priority. Right now I've got my virtual fingers crossed hoping the next time this occurs (should this happen again soon) the termination isn't completely intentional.

30 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

It was relevant, you stated the app would disappear "soon" and it did not

I wonder what happened "behind the scenes". Maybe someone filed a lawsuit against Sony because certain games were going to receive a "forced delisting" (i.e. they didn't show in the PS3/Vita Store apps but they did in the website, and the apps themselves aren't working properly)?

@MaxieM0us3 are you going to update the list one more time?

Edited by Lance_87

24 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

Maybe someone filed a lawsuit against Sony

Any lawyer willing to file that lawsuit would be seeking class action status and it would have been filed with a press briefing. And the lawsuit would be public. 

That scenario has not happened yet. 

10 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Any lawyer willing to file that lawsuit would be seeking class action status and it would have been filed with a press briefing. And the lawsuit would be public. 

That scenario has not happened yet. 

Uhm, i'm quite sure to have written "secretly filed" but that word magically disappeared lol xD

On 19/11/2020 at 2:55 AM, SnowStorm said:

What a load of shit. Even if I manage to open and browse to the game I want on the PS Store on my PS3, I'm never given the option to add anything to my shopping cart. How the hell am I supposed to purchase anything now? 

the button is invisible, you need to press X a lot of time.

• Like 3

I've just discovered that PSDLE 3.x has been updated to fully support PS5 content. Previously the PS5 content was labeled as "PS4". Cool, i wasn't expecting it to happen after the closure and return of the old web Store, and after RePod started to work on the new website.

Edited by Lance_87

• 4 weeks later...
On 28/12/2020 at 7:02 PM, HuntingFever said:

The UK store is working again as well :): https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/home/games?smcid=psapp

Were you able to actually buy games off this store?

I have tried on my side but it didn't work?

Can someone explain what they are actually doing with this just for my reference in case I am being stupid?

13 minutes ago, Big-Brady said:

Were you able to actually buy games off this store?

I have tried on my side but it didn't work?

Can someone explain what they are actually doing with this just for my reference in case I am being stupid?

It has been years since I last bought anything via the webstore so can't help you there I'm afraid :(.

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

It has been years since I last bought anything via the webstore so can't help you there I'm afraid :(.

It's ok I think I found out what the issue was.

Payment methods has to be via their store credit which explains why I was having so many issues since they don't let you use Card or Paypal on the old systems anymore

• Like 1