Aces High Trophy.

TB1317

Hey all, I was just wondering how in the hell did you get the aces high trophy? I can't it for nothing! I played a lot of both multiplayer and campaign and made upwards of 40,000 Vektan and was at a Jack of clubs. I turned it on the next day and I did not go up or down. An advice would be greatly appreciated! :)

I read somewhere on ps3trophies.org that it is best to do it bit by bit instead of just going all out for a day to try and get the trophy. That is what I am going to try and do with this game soon. Thanks for the advice!

Anyone going for this trophy needs to read the last two pages of this thread, which explains (as much as we're going to get) how it works.

Key takeaways, it is (mostly) based on your income between midnight and midnight GMT of each day, and as of now it is penalizing you for any money you spend in the shop or other penalties you incur (killing civilians or dying), although they're working on a fix for that.

Anyone going for this trophy needs to read the last two pages of this thread, which explains (as much as we're going to get) how it works.

Key takeaways, it is (mostly) based on your income between midnight and midnight GMT of each day, and as of now it is penalizing you for any money you spend in the shop or other penalties you incur (killing civilians or dying), although they're working on a fix for that.

I did notice that I was a queen and king for a long time but once i started doing the contracts and using the st-3 and the supply armor anywhere I could. Then I could clear levels without having to visit black jack and resupply and I've been an Ace ever since.

• 1 month later...

Not sure anyone is going to know the answer.

After reading the posts from that link, including from the devs themselves, my understanding is you need to be top 10% in Vektan for the preceding day with a small weight going to 2 days prior.

Two days ago I finished 4 contracts and made about 60k vektan, then yesterday I went all in. Made about 130k, finished 6 contracts, probably 50-60 headshots, 3-4 "multi kills", and jumped from world rank approx 41k to 19k.

Can anyone with the trophy think of any other tips? I had the last 2 days off and I don't have time to play this much every day.

Edited by big_bob002

• 1 year later...

I was worried that I wouldn't be able to get this since it's gonna be Sunday tomorrow and the descriptions are a bit confusing.

I played mission contracts for the 2nd time on Veteran difficulty and I was awarded with a Jack card valour earlier midnight, I played at least 3 MP games (1 online warzone and 2 different botzone modes to get the Well-Rounded trophy), I quit the game and relaunched it after a few seconds and the trophy popped out as soon as the Guerilla logo appeared.

Finally I'm done with this and I won't have to grind mission contracts anymore.

Edited by ipot_04

• 1 month later...

If I were you, I would forget about mp when aiming for this trophy unless you're an absolute pro (gaining as much money as sp/time spent). What I did was combine this trophy along with "Dedicated to the cause".  Pick a week when you have lots of free time and play regularly. Don't rush, but aim to do a fair amount of money everyday completing these contracts, and you should be good. I would give you an estimate of how many contracts I took every day...but I forgot  :S 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

decided to just necro this thread instead of making a new one for same reason. im having a hard time getting this trophy and was hoping for some more insight. i played the first mission on veteran 6 or 7 times yesterday, never used the shop to resupply or something, got mostly headshots with a sniper, and yet my rank goes from a #5 to a #9. its reallllllllly boring doing the same mission over and over in just one day, i really dont want to do it like 15 times or something for this....

edit: ended up popping the trophy two days after going hard on the first mission, strange but thankfully

Edited by Atom1cMoose

• 4 months later...