"We Are The Spark" Trophy

uduc2late

The trophy requirements say to kill 500 enemies as a hero/villian on any mp map, this obviously is hard and gringy, but what i waswondering is, can you get this trophy in heroes vs. villians, as you are always one, so just wodering can the time and difficulty for this be cut down a lot by doing it in Heroes vs. Villians? Thanks!

Me personally, I found doing co-op/new order extremely fast. Once I got 5k points I immediately killed myself and got Captain Phasma. She has range to keep you out of trouble and an almost one hit close range attack. People didn't seem to pick her much either. I got on average 20+ kills and upwards of 40 in a single match. With the loading times, this is far faster than any hero vs. villian match. Just my method how I got it.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I got the trophy in one morning session playing co-op. I decided to use Palpatine, because I heard he was pretty good from the get-go. I already had a really high level heavy infantry after going for the 150 sentry gun kills, so that brought in a good number of points towards buying a hero in every match. I made sure to pick Co-op>First Order mode exclusively to guarantee my character availability and took advantage of double xp weekend. Didn't take too much effort, in my opinion, and went along much faster than trying to use Heroes vs Villains mode. I'd rack up points in the first few minutes by using a sentry gun and bonus points star card, then switch to Palpatine for the remainder. Repeat, if get killed. Really enjoyed using that character, and he went from level 0 to 25 by the time trophy popped. When he finally hit 20s, I was averaging about 40 kills per match.

Disclosure: I did begin hunting this trophy with about 125 kill headstart, because I previously messed around with leveling up Chewie when I first got into multiplayer, but regardless, the 500 kills is not too demanding and fun to do.That said, if you have a really high level hero, HvV might be a good option to score 15-20 kills per match - it just didn't fit my situation.

• Like 1

play empire, use aiden versio, 100+ kills minimumn guaranteed.

Edit: Playing coop empire on the maps Jabbas palace and Coaxium mines there are certains spots where bots are constantly going to rush your position and you can just spam the L2 attack to kill groups of enemies over and over again. in jabbas palace you just have to make sure that the enemies take over your command posts when time is running out.

Edited by xDerErnst

I was bored of Starfighter Assault and messed around with this trophy today. I only play for about 40 minutes/1 hour per day and my kills went from 50 to 300 using Captain Phasma in Co-Op mode. I started the game with a Heavy (Level 82, Sentry Gun with 3 cards), then as soon as I got 4,000 points, I respawned as Phasma. It's very doable, and she levels up super fast too. I only played a bit this afternoon and she went from 0 to 15. Probably tomorrow I'm going to get my 500 kills, because I easily get 30/40 kills per game.

Edit: And... done! I really recommend Phasma for this trophy – very efficient and fun. 

Edited by flugurnarrr
  • Like 1

I would second Iden Versio as well. Just using her primary weapon together with its alternate fire, as long as you don't let it overheat, you can pretty much have a very consistent rate of fire. I wouldn't even touch her Pulse Cannon, her primary is so devastating. 

There a few chokepoints too. A notable one is the Jabba's Palace tunnel (the last Command Post). Massive kill count once you know how to use her. At times like those, there is no more grind. Just pure, fun, mass slaughtering of rebel scum at it's finest. Helped me level up super fast too.

I also recommend using Iden Versio in co-op mode. As said above, in Jabba's Palace you can easily rack up upwards of 90+ kills with her, specially in the last part. She's really good and really easy to get lots of kills in every map, I'd say.

Han Solo is also a good shout in my opinion, as the grenades and Shoulder Bash can help you against Lightsaber users.

4 hours ago, papert0wng1rl said:

Iden is great. I would pick her myself, but she is very popular, so a lot of times she is already taken by someone else on the team. Her, Vader, and Maul are probably the top I see all the time. 

Lol, yeah she's usually the first one to go, deservedly so. So as soon as I've got enough points, I restart to make sure i get her. Since she never has to get up close and personal, I pretty much keep her for the rest of the game.

Oh and if I cant get her, my second choice is Bossk. Those grenade launchers are super fun and equally as devastating when used correctly.

• 2 years later...