level not ticked

just a little oddity I wanted to point out:

I am half way for the n sane/platinum relics and I have just noticed that n'sane peak level wasn't ticked/checked as every other level with all 12 gems + n sane relic and platinum relic was, even if I have completed it already.

has this happened to any other of you as well, is it gonna be a issue completion wise later on?

thank you for your interest

Just now, LucasDiasC said:

I think this happens with everyone, iirc they'll be ticked once you complete all other ones, it won't affect your progress.

I think it is odd because is the only level which wasn't ticked tho, every other level with all 14 items obtained was ticked, and I am at 18 of em currently, not all of them are completed.

4 minutes ago, Dade728883 said:

I think it is odd because is the only level which wasn't ticked tho, every other level with all 14 items obtained was ticked, and I am at 18 of em currently, not all of them are completed.

Yeah, it's a known problem that happens with the first two levels (at least it did for me and a few ppl), is the first one "Rude Awakening" ticked?

Edited by LucasDiasC

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/10/2020 at 6:09 PM, LucasDiasC said:

Yeah, it's a known problem that happens with the first two levels (at least it did for me and a few ppl), is the first one "Rude Awakening" ticked?

I hadn't got the platinum relic there so I can't answer you yet