please SMS new Event's

xXBurniXx

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

https://service-en.bandainamcoent.eu/app/ask/p/7185

I just sent a Support Ticket to let them know about this issue. Hopefully they will be looking into it soon. In my opinion rolling up an update with 20 new events or even turning them into offline events should be fairly simple. It is a shame that this platinum is unobtainable due to an arbitrary decision of not updating the game anymore. I know, many years have passed but this shouldn't be an issue on PS4 games that are still playable and being sold on the PS Store. 

It only took me 3 minutes to send a Support Ticket using the link above, many players would appreciate the help of anyone who is reading this and is able to write them.

Thank's mate!?

You are absolutely right, just 20 new event's (20 offline event's) would solve the problem for loads of players.

I hope that more people will write a ticket to the devs. Would love to finaly plat this game! 

I wrote them a ticket 6 months ago and they said it's no more in there hands because the studio was acquired by another one. Codemasters i believe.

But it still has to be possible to fix this. 

Edited by xXBurniXx
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, n1c0live said:

They just replied to me saying that all the information I gave them has been forwarded to the relevant department. Now, let's pray so they can do something this time!

Sounds a lot better than the answer I got.

Thanx again! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, nikolairaptor said:

Is there a lock on Driver Network and Time Trial for any of you? Was looking to do the trophies but i cant access these modes. Im able to do online races. Hopefully they add new events1f64f.png

Yes, same here, a lock on driver network and time trial, but not on other modes.