Screen tearing and crashing

Neme-ita

Game is good, but hope they fix screen tearing i'm on base PS4 i dont' know if happen even on Pro... But more import crash issue i got 2 for now and i think one reboot my PS4, repeat i think, here what happen, instead classic blue screen error CE... black screen, disc start spinning, blue screen error CE and dashboard... game is good, but a technical mess, screen tearing, crash....hope AC Valhalla is better but i'm scare i'm the only one with this problem? 

7 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

I crashed 5 minute into the game at the start of a cutscene. Not a good sign. I'm getting AC Unity vibes.

I play from yesterday 2 crash one after a fast travel and one with PS4 reboot after dead.... Hope they patch SOON... Game is fun and good

• Like 1

I had around 10 crashes by now, multiple blackscreens forcing me to restart and a couple of glitches killing my characters. I'm getting tired of this shit. And instead of delivering a functional game they double down on microtransactions once again. Legion has shown me once more why I don't pay full price for games. Screen tearing is also a thing for me so you're not the only one.

Edited by xDerErnst
  • Like 1

Expecting an original PS4 to operate a near next gen game is a big silly though isn’t it. Can’t say Ubisoft are perfect but this game must be running at the highest a PS4 can operate so, personally I’d expect an old ps not to perform perfectly. Can’t patch a game to make an old PS4 run better

Glad to hear it’s decent though 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mikem192 said:

Expecting an original PS4 to operate a near next gen game is a big silly though isn’t it. Can’t say Ubisoft are perfect but this game must be running at the highest a PS4 can operate so, personally I’d expect an old ps not to perform perfectly. Can’t patch a game to make an old PS4 run better

Glad to hear it’s decent though 

Not agree is a "simple" game to run... Don't need next gen for having no screen tearing and crash... 

• Like 4

Most annoying thing for me is the constant Freezing as I'm driving around as the game loads in Detail and Audio seems to be crackly and broken from time to time as well... This game is a fucking joke imo ? it shouldn't be running this badly, WD2 was on Sale and I rebought the game through PSN... Have had more fun returning to that (and finally unlocked my Plat for it actually ?) then this. 

7 hours ago, mikem192 said:

Expecting an original PS4 to operate a near next gen game is a big silly though isn’t it. 

No. It's just bad devs, of all the game's I've played that have screen tearing, most are from Ubisoft. And it's not just base console's, even the Xbox One X has tearing on this game.. 

• Like 1

First day with 2 crashes.

One of them while going back to main menu.

Yesterday I rebuild the database and had no crashes.

Dont know if this has a positive effect, but give it a try.

Anyway it’s a shame how this game makes the console super slow while pressing the PS-Button.

Feels like good old ps3 days.

15 hours ago, mikem192 said:

well I rarely see issues like mentioned on a PsPro, yet I see it often on an original PS4 so my point stands 

Points is DEVELOPERS not base PS4 or PRO not on this game. Crash happens in lots of game on PS4, PRO, X, PC etc.... screen tearing is the first game for me in a long time with this "problem" but is not heavy, i hate crashing issue 

Edited by Neme-ita

I’m at the final mission. When using a pc to get into a cutscene my screen turns black. Restarted 5 times already keeps happening.. gg 

edit: there where some gas cans I managed to suicide myself and this fixed the cutscene. :/

Edited by Deluziion90