Screen tearing and crashing

Neme-ita

9 hours ago, LegacyJKO09 said:

expected there to be issues with ps4, which is why I'm waiting for ps5

Problem is not PS4, same thing happen on Xbox one X... Problem is optimization if not, even on PS5 you have crash, etc... next gen don't solve failure by developers.. 

• Like 1

On 31/10/2020 at 9:01 AM, mikem192 said:

Expecting an original PS4 to operate a near next gen game is a big silly though isn’t it. Can’t say Ubisoft are perfect but this game must be running at the highest a PS4 can operate so, personally I’d expect an old ps not to perform perfectly. Can’t patch a game to make an old PS4 run better

Glad to hear it’s decent though 

Then they shouldnt be selling it on/nor selling to people with original ones then huh... Dodgy to say the least.

Its like all the people on Reddit crapping on about 'oh it just came out, thats why it has issues'. Since when was it accepted that a game shouldnt be playable day one on the consoles its released on

Get outta here with that

• Like 1

The game looks like shit and runs even worse I couldn’t even finish the first mission it’s crashed twice already on my PS4 pro for some reason I tired turning the ps4 resolution down to 1080p and it worked I think only had time to run around for 5 minutes before I had to stop anyway I have never had a issue like this ever this is something I feel like a pc would do not a console what a joke.

3 hours ago, ShahinMiah said:

I can’t advance through the final mission when killing Bagley. When I go to interact with the last pink container to kill Bagley, it fades to black and just nothing happens apart from some continuous noise in the background 1f62d.png

Prolly should have been a spoiler tag on there buddy

Cheers.... ?

Its literally shit like this that shows we need a downvote button.... 

Edited by Smiddy23
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, ShahinMiah said:

I can’t advance through the final mission when killing {spoiler}. When I go to interact with the last pink container to kill Bagley, it fades to black and just nothing happens apart from some continuous noise in the background 1f62d.png

Please consider using spoilers tags - you’ve just ruined the games story & final ‘boss’ for me.

Discovered a new one : the game didn't auto save during a couple of hours. Lost all my progress!

*edit*

that's effing it... Game crashed AGAIN.Hours GONE. Apperently the game can't handle me quitting or changing characters!Very close to uninstalling the game..

Edited by GoryGreg

On 31‏/10‏/2020 at 0:41 AM, djb5f said:

Seems like a game that really needs the PS5.  I’ll wait until then to play.  The backlog is strong anyway.

this same excuses.... I heard the game have a lot's of issues on all platforms not just the base ps4, as people keeps falling off the map, game crashes even on the mighty master race, the PC.

this is Ubisoft, game crashes and dump optimization in an open world game is their trademarks.

chances are even the ps5 and XSX of the game to be raided with their own bugs, crashes and performance issues at least at launch.

after seen huge open world games runs insanely good on my 1TB none glossy removable top part base ps4 like the ones I played like Gravity Rush 2, Death Stranding, Horizon Zero Dawn, Marvel's Spider-Man and yes! even a buggy mess like Days Gone that was patched and now runs like a dream on the same console, then there's no excuse to get a ps5 just to play this, if those games I mentioned ran on the same hardware with a better graphics and performance than legion I say Ubisoft isn't even trying.

if they didn't fix this soon i bet this is probably a trick to force XBONE and ps4 owner to pay $70 for the next gen version.

• Like 1

I ran into a few issues playing on my PS4 Pro....

1. Crashes, maybe experienced about 5 of them
  2. I came across a bug that made my character continuously pull out his melee weapon which was quite funny but also prevented me from doing anything so i had to close and restart once I did that fixed the issue. 
  3. A huge issue I had was in the endgame mission: you have to escape from an area, when i pressed the prompt it would load me into the next room but the screen was black (apart from my weapon reticle in the centre of the screen) I couldn't move, I couldn't access menus the only thing i could do was equip my camera. Hard restart, reinstall didn't fix the issue. Luckily on a hunch I blew myself up before pressing the prompt to restart the room you're in and then I finally loaded into the next room properly. 
  4. Every once in awhile I came across missions that wouldn't bring up the yellow indictor for the next task that needed to be done. Again closing the game and restarting it seemed to fix the issue. 

34 minutes ago, me_is_caveman said:

That's the chance you take when buying a game on launch. You get the "privilege" of paying the full $60 to be a beta tester. Whereas if you waited, you would have got the game cheaper, any glitches would be fixed, and you might even find an "all DLC included" edition. It pays to be patient.

I agree. I split the money with a friend so I only paid half the price and still regret it.