1.10 Patch broked trophies.

darksoul21121

20 hours ago, darksoul21121 said:

After 1.10  there no trophies can obtain in game.

Hi

Could you be more specific? When this patch was released? Are all trophies locked or just a few? I have been searching but havent found anything. The last trophy that has been achieved was a few hours before your post.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2020 at 11:39 AM, tanatos_gc said:

Hi

Could you be more specific? When this patch was released? Are all trophies locked or just a few? I have been searching but havent found anything. The last trophy that has been achieved was a few hours before your post.

I can confirm that the trophies are broken due to the recent patch. I downloaded it and started playing the game before the patch installed and earned a few trophies.

When I booted my PS4 back up the play later the new patch was installed and trophy (refuel star drive) didn’t pop. So you can either revert back to the 1.00 version (meaning replay the whole game again as your save data will no longer work) or wait for a patch. I'll move onto FNAF VR until a fix is released. 

Edit: Contacted the devs on Twitter and they are aware of the issue. No response on a fix. 

Edited by MikeCheck--
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/11/2020 at 1:55 PM, MikeCheck-- said:

I can confirm that the trophies are broken due to the recent patch. I downloaded it and started playing the game before the patch installed and earned a few trophies.

When I booted my PS4 back up the play later the new patch was installed and trophy (refuel star drive) didn’t pop. So you can either revert back to the 1.00 version (meaning replay the whole game again as your save data will no longer work) or wait for a patch. I'll move onto FNAF VR until a fix is released. 

Edit: Contacted the devs on Twitter and they are aware of the issue. No response on a fix. 

Just downloaded patch 1.11 that claims to fix the trophies! Let me know if it has (haven’t even started the game and was worried when I read this thread)

• Like 1