Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hey_Its_Mr_Jay

Potential bugs!

3 posts in this topic

Just a brief warning to some that encounter code 1,000,018,808

I had many issues getting on after this and up until this point I only needed two wins for the platinum that's until it finally logged me in.

Once I finally logged in I found a vast majority of my stats were hindered massively eg 25hrs (which I did thank god) was down from 100% to 70% most kill related ones were gone but most importantly my wins went back over 20+ wins which drove me livid 🤬

I don't know if there is a fix for this or anything I just thought I would let people know of my issue encase someone has the same issues.

Rant over I hope this don't happen to any of you guys 🤞🏾and all the best with the road to the platinum.

This hasn't happened to me, thankfully, but there were a few other bugs. Right now my daily contracts are not loading and my friends and I were unable to find a match while in a party of 4.

This is a HiRez game bugs are granted. I do enjoy the game but this game is a utter mess. Points or percentages towards achievements will disappear or not count, it's not unusual.

In 3 months they've done zilch to solve the biggest issue which is leavers, forced or willing, which ruin the game. And what it seems will be their solution (add Trench bots) is a joke.

They break the game every week in several ways. Either matches won't start, parties don't work, some rogues have issues that make them unplayable, hits won't do anything and enemies seems invincible, daily contracts don't spawn or disappear if you trade them, this is a continuous stream of unacceptable shit. Yes I know the game is in beta, but right now it seems a pre alpha release. Just check the HiRez status server pages you'll see the number of Rogue Company server issues there.

All they care about is the store to sell crap, that will always work (at least to buy, if you get your stuff or not that's another thing). Paladins was in the same state when I started it, took them 6 months to put it working properly and thanks to some manager that arrived and froze everything but bug squashing. The guy leading Rogue Company seems great, but solving bugs and fundamental issues does not seem to be his priority, and surely it's not the company one.

You'll need a high level of patience to get this game done for now. I'm really glad I'm done with it. Good luck