Missable trophies?

fsluca

12 hours ago, wardragon989 said:

I can't confirm this.

PowerPyx has mentioned some trophies have been reported missable, they seems to be related to using multiple characters while performing collecting. All I would say is ensure you get most of the collectables done with one person.

He didn't say that there are missable trophies, he said there are bugged trophies and recommend to buy clothes once you have 100.000 eto with the same character and visit locations to drink, play darts and more with only one character. But they are not missable trophies. 

For the moment I think the "You Don't See Me" trophy is missable.

If you reached defiant level within all areas, all Albion staffs are not going to chase you anymore. The trophy I mentioned is requiring some chasing with Albion staffs

Not sure this is pure missable or just a bug. I cannot earn this trophy at the moment

13 minutes ago, mokalovesoulmate said:

For the moment I think the "You Don't See Me" trophy is missable.

If you reached defiant level within all areas, all Albion staffs are not going to chase you anymore. The trophy I mentioned is requiring some chasing with Albion staffs

Not sure this is pure missable or just a bug. I cannot earn this trophy at the moment

Its not,  I have all districts finished and can still get 5 star wanted levels. You just have to kill lots of Albion guards. I used their drones to be faster with it.

I'm currently trying to get the "you don't see me" trophy and I'm not finding any guards. Only the red locations and those don't chase me. I'm not getting any pursuit level at all and I'm not sure how to complete this trophy now. It's my last trophy left, I've completed everything else and finished the game.

UPDATE:

The side mission "home and hosed" is the cause of this problem!

I completed the mission and the cops immediately started appearing again and chasing me. I was checking out the comments on powerpyx's page and multiple people had this problem so I hope this comment can help some people :)

Edited by Elariiah
Update on the problem
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 05/11/2020 at 0:31 AM, Elariiah said:

I'm currently trying to get the "you don't see me" trophy and I'm not finding any guards. Only the red locations and those don't chase me. I'm not getting any pursuit level at all and I'm not sure how to complete this trophy now. It's my last trophy left, I've completed everything else and finished the game.

UPDATE:

The side mission "home and hosed" is the cause of this problem!

I completed the mission and the cops immediately started appearing again and chasing me. I was checking out the comments on powerpyx's page and multiple people had this problem so I hope this comment can help some people :)

Home and hosed...... you saviour, finally finished.