Servers closing on December 31, 2020.

pMk2k

Yeah there's a trophy related to the Vendetta missions. 

Look like it's gonna become unobtainable. Thankfully it's a really easy and simple trophy. 

Either way I'm glad I already got the 100%

Edited by Azaan60
  • Like 1

This is no Mad Max. It's a very simple trophy and you can get it on the same day you start it. For me

First trophy: You Will Obey - 28 Mar 2020 - 17:52:29

Repaid in Blood - 29 Mar 2020 - 23:56:34

In between those times is family time and sleep, so maybe 3 to 6 hours?

Edited by FawltyPowers
  • Like 2

It's random. You need to encounter and kill an enemy that has killed someone on your friendslist (maybe also randoms from psn if you have no friends, not sure about that). But it should happen quite fast. 

50 minutes ago, Sergen said:

Another one of those games that everyone I have ever heard of will hop onto. There is no excitement about server shutdowns anymore when there are hundreds of people who hop on the bandwagon. I will take some time to think about this one and whether I will bother doing it but I find it funny that it is now on sale while having a shutdown announcement.

While many people will do the online, I'm sure not many will achieve 100%. The DLC challenges aren't that easy. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MandA60VISE said:

Two questions:

1. How important is this Nemesis Forge thing for Shadow of War? Would I be missing out being unable to transfer it?

2. How quick can one get the missable trophy?

The Nemesis forge allows you to transfer your nemesis from SoM to SoW. It doesn't effect anything major in Shadow of War. If you don't transfer your nemesis then the game will just give you a brand new one. It's no big loss. 

The trophy is easy and simple. Literally only takes a couple of hours of playing to get it. 

1 hour ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

I'm sure not many will achieve 100%. The DLC challenges aren't that easy. 

Yeah they're pretty difficult, especially Hunt Is My Misstress. 

Thankfully you can back up your save files using a USB which makes the whole thing considerably easier. It's still tough but much more doable. One of the more nerve-racking trophies I've gotten. 

Edited by Azaan60
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, arcanehornet_ said:

Don’t you love it when a single player, otherwise completely offline game has a totally unnecessary online trophy?

but research shows that the kids buy games more when they can play with friends so we need this online integration mode to boost sales /s

On 31/10/2020 at 7:17 AM, Asher1985 said:

How soon can you earn the "Repaid in Blood" trophy? How many hours we talking to get to the "second area" that the guide mentions?

I personally got it on the first area of the game (didn't seem to spawn in the second area for me), but it's just a matter of luck of finding a mission, which shouldn't be too hard with everyone hopping in to play, and, in fact, I think it should be unlocked in the beginning (but don't know for certain, since I only started a PSN account when I was playing AC: Odyssey, and then went back to unlock it). However, the story's short, so you can rush it in a few hours if really needed.

On 31/10/2020 at 7:18 AM, MandA60VISE said:

Two questions:

1. How important is this Nemesis Forge thing for Shadow of War? Would I be missing out being unable to transfer it?

2. How quick can one get the missable trophy?

Haven't played Shadow of War, but I imagine the game would just randomly give you a nemesis (and an ally) in that case. So I assume it's not really important.

On 31/10/2020 at 8:08 AM, timpurnat said:

Damn. I got the plat a while ago, but I still need to do the DLC. DLC will not be affected by the shutdown, right? 

No. You don't need to put your score for the trials on the leaderboards to get the trophies; just finish them with all additional objectives.

Edited by Eagle
  • Like 1