Legends Mode: Raid

Lanky-Lemon

How long is the raid? If you are a regular player? 

Asking because i really dont wanna start annything new on my account, or continue on annything that ive started allready since im getting Outriders this week. And i just dont wanna continue something and then have to leave it for a while?

Especially if these raid are depended on a team and then i have to leave the team for another game?

15 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

How long is the raid? If you are a regular player? 

Asking because i really dont wanna start annything new on my account, or continue on annything that ive started allready since im getting Outriders this week. And i just dont wanna continue something and then have to leave it for a while?

Especially if these raid are depended on a team and then i have to leave the team for another game?

It's largely dependent on your team and how much prep you do for the raid.  If you have a good team and watch walkthroughs of the raid beforehand it's fairly quick.  I've done the raid as fast as 2 hours.  My first attempt took a lot longer, but I was playing blind through most of it as was my team. You also should go in with the mindset that you may not complete a chapter your first time attempting it.  Just learning how to get through the first third of chapter two will greatly reduce the amount of time it takes you with a second attempt to get back to the point that you left off.

Blind attempt:

Chapter 1 - 1 hour and 45 minutes

Chapter 2 - 3 hours and did not complete first attempt

Chapter 3 - 45 minutes 

What I've been able to do with a good team that knows what they are doing:

Chapter 1 - 45 minutes

Chapter 2 - Just over an hour

Chapter 3 - <15 minutes

Overall, I'd recommend you wait until your done with Outriders.  The raid is incredibly fun if you aren't trying to rush through it. I'd return to the game when you are in-between games and can give it an honest effort.  It will be way more frustrating if you give yourself a time limit to complete it.

Edited by JaneAusten69
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, JaneAusten69 said:

It's largely dependent on your team and how much prep you do for the raid.  If you have a good team and watch walkthroughs of the raid beforehand it's fairly quick.  I've done the raid as fast as 2 hours.  My first attempt took a lot longer, but I was playing blind through most of it as was my team. You also should go in with the mindset that you may not complete a chapter your first time attempting it.  Just learning how to get through the first third of chapter two will greatly reduce the amount of time it takes you with a second attempt to get back to the point that you left off.

Blind attempt:

Chapter 3 - 45 minutes 

Chapter 1 - 45 minutes

Chapter 3 - <15 minutes

Overall, I'd recommend you wait until your done with Outriders.  The raid is incredibly fun if you aren't trying to rush through it. I'd return to the game when you are in-between games and can give it an honest effort.  It will be way more frustrating if you give yourself a time limit to complete it.

Thanks for a well reply :) Appreciate it.  

Im taking your advice and waiting til after Outriders. 

• Like 1

On 23/3/2021 at 9:08 PM, JaneAusten69 said:

Blind attempt:

Chapter 3 - 45 minutes 

Chapter 1 - 45 minutes

Chapter 3 - <15 minutes

Thanks for this info. I've been trying for weeks to get through Chapter 1 with random people but I just can't manage to get to the end. They either have no idea what to do or they get tired of it and go away.

1 hour ago, leandrorhcp said:

Thanks for this info. I've been trying for weeks to get through Chapter 1 with random people but I just can't manage to get to the end. They either have no idea what to do or they get tired of it and go away.

Yeah I imagine that would be tough with randoms because of them dropping out half way through.  I've played through the raid three times.  2 times were with close friends and the other with a group from here.  I'd recommend setting up a session here so you can at least get dedicated people.

Edited by JaneAusten69

• 2 weeks later...

I don't see any thread in these forums of people looking for a group for the raids, have people just been completing them with randoms?  Or do people just have more friends for these types of trophies than me?  I assumed there would be a thread where people would constantly looking for teammates. 

Just now, Stommped said:

I don't see any thread in these forums of people looking for a group for the raids, have people just been completing them with randoms?  Or do people just have more friends for these types of trophies than me?  I assumed there would be a thread where people would constantly looking for teammates. 

The forum isn't used to find players for a game, so that's why you don't see any threads. We have the Gaming Sessions feature for that.

Please see this thread for more info:

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Finished Legends in less than two week playing for a few hours a day with a friend.

Completing stories and leveling up to lvl 20 was very fun and not grindy at all.

As for the Raid:

Chapter 1: Completed it on second or third try with complete randoms and no mics. Took us 40-50 minutes. Very easy, can be done without any sophisticated strategy or communication as long as you understand what you have to do.

Chapter 2: This took us like two tries and about 4 and a half hours total. Our team was:

- me, a complete noob as a ronin;

- my friend, a bit more skillful noob as a samurai;

- some guy from Iraq as hunter;

- and last, but the most important player, - random Korean guy who can't speak English and with no mic. He did almost all the job by himself. He had to use translator to understand us, but for some reason, decided to stay with us till the end despite all our stupidity and random deaths.

Nonetheless, it was a greatest multiplayer experience I ever had. 

Chapter 3: The shortest, but toughest part.  Took us like an hour, maybe hour and a half. But only because that Korean guy liked to play with us and kindly suggested to complete last chapter together the next day. It can be completed very fast, but only if you are good at duels. The main strategy was to ignore all the enemies and concentrate on taking turns in duel room with Iyo, while others shoot her head from time to time on the main stage. 

Overall, challenging, but very doable even with randoms.

One player with a mic who knows what to do will be enough.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...