Simulacrum anti farming?

kusuriuriPT

So...its been 23 re-rolls on Adventure mode on earth, 12 on normal and 13 on hard and still no ace's coin...probably im ONLY extremel unloncky..because there are some events and bosses that even after 23 re-rolls it only appeard once, like the protect 2 NPCs event and the riptide boss encounter.

After rerun Numbers 5 simulacrums stop appearing on the map..i searched everywhere...i may have missed One or 2 ..but 18 Times not finding it..im a little suspicious..

Does anyone knows if there is a cap on how many simulacrums you can find on a save?

On 31.10.2020 at 1:21 PM, kusuriuriPT said:

So...its been 23 re-rolls on Adventure mode on earth, 12 on normal and 13 on hard and still no ace's coin...probably im ONLY extremel unloncky..because there are some events and bosses that even after 23 re-rolls it only appeard once, like the protect 2 NPCs event and the riptide boss encounter.

After rerun Numbers 5 simulacrums stop appearing on the map..i searched everywhere...i may have missed One or 2 ..but 18 Times not finding it..im a little suspicious..

Does anyone knows if there is a cap on how many simulacrums you can find on a save?

Adventure mode does not gurantee a simulacrum drop, only campaign mode. There is a better way to farm simulacrums (and glowing fragments) in corsus at the fetid pools dungeon. There are some videos on YT you can check out but I'm not sure if you need the DLC though.

Other than that RNG is a bitch :D. For me personally the coin dropped two out of two times at campaing mode on earth. But yeah it's all luck, I had some other events, which just  didn't want to spawn and I rerolled for ages on adventure mode.