Secrets

52 minutes ago, chinfacedan said:

I'm missing a few

10, 16, 20, 32, 33, 34 and 36

number 20 is either in chapter reflections or runied after the factory when daniel gets seperated from the group. Shortly after you reunite, you will find it in the trunk of an abandoned car. You can also interact with the hood as well and get secret #7.

Edited by westersburg
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, westersburg said:

number 1 is a sign in the church area
Still missing 5,9,10,27,32,33 and 47

47 is the #1 Dad keychain.  It's in the store on a counter left of the banging door.  (I was playing the game in shared story, in case this matters.  Hopefully it doesn't this time around)

Edited by themindisacity
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, themindisacity said:

47 is the #1 Dad keychain.  It's in the store on a counter left of the banging door.  (I was playing the game in shared story, in case this matters.  Hopefully it doesn't this time around)

I got this one in solo play but missed it in my first run as I failed to be quiet and blocked the route to it.

33 is "stone inscription" in the Lost chapter.  When you're playing as Daniel and Taylor.  Near the beginning there is a side trail that you go down with a huge inscribed stone.  When you inspect it you need to pan down to move a branch to get the secret

• Like 2

1 located before the team gets to the church.  It's in the area where Taylor and Daniel are walking on a road in the same area as collectable 4.  There is a trail along the road next to a "Lookout Ahead" sign . The collectable is at the end, a sign indicating this area was an Execution Site

1 hour ago, Sanevin said:

1 located before the team gets to the church.  It's in the area where Taylor and Daniel are walking on a road in the same area as collectable 4.  There is a trail along the road next to a "Lookout Ahead" sign . The collectable is at the end, a sign indicating this area was an Execution Site

1 hour ago, Icewinder76 said:

its on the other side of the road, up a small slope..

Thanks so much - that helped a lot! If anyone gets any info on 10 - I'd greatly appreciate it!

• Like 1

21 is on the back wall of the church next to the altar next to where one of the characters is looking out the window. 

23 is in the church in the center of the room you need to go into the middle of all of the pews.

^^ Be careful for both of these - if you go to the left side (from where you spawn) of the church before grabbing them you'll have to restart the chapter to get them. 

34 is in the museum with Daniel and Taylor on the wall

43 is in the factory in one of the side rooms after you go down the steps. 

Edited by sriknsneak

I found this on the steam forums for secret 10:

Spoiler

"10 is one you only get after beating the game. It's called crude doll and I got after my ending with everyone saved and Vince telling Andrew about the diner. After the flashback sequences it will show the crude doll and you'll get it." - https://steamcommunity.com/app/1194630/discussions/0/3003298578166316355/

However I just unlocked the Salvation trophy and didn't get it. May be worth looking into though.

• Like 1

I actually got #10 on the friendly to Vince, with everyone dying at the end with the main guy killing himself too - not sure if that was intended to pop or not - interestingly enough my shared story partner did not get the collectable (he did get most of the ones I picked up though throughout the story) - I was Andrew during the last scenes if that helps anyone. 

EDIT: I've tried to do this a few different ways with folks and this seems to have nothing to do with the ending you get - just if you're nice to Vince (with asking him to find help) - also, there seems to be some issue where if you dont interact with the museum poppet this doesnt end up happening. 

Edited by sriknsneak

I think the key is you have to talk to him and open the church door when he comes to the door - I could be wrong about that, but that was the biggest difference for me.

IIRC there's an option where you can ask him to get help and he walks away to do that - that was a new thing that I didnt do in other attempts. 

Edited by sriknsneak
  • Like 1