Have I seen all of the story? (Possible Spoilers)

If you're asking me if you've exhausted the pitiful amount of story elements in this blatantly unfinished game whose writing feels suspiciously incongruous to the overall Kojima ouevre and aesthetic, then... affirmative.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, AK-1138 said:

If you're asking me if you've exhausted the pitiful amount of story elements in this blatantly unfinished game whose writing feels suspiciously incongruous to the overall Kojima ouevre and aesthetic, then... affirmative.

I actually thought the story was really good. Don't know why this game's plot gets so much hate.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

It's worth looking up mission 51 on YouTube to see Liquid, Mantis and Metal Gear Sally's conclusions. The game left a bad taste in my mouth when it came out with all the controversy regarding konami, kojima and he overall lack of story that was always there. Ireland's currently in lockdown so went back playing alot of games and they've all been sidelined until I platinum it. For Venom ?

• Like 1

have I seen the entire story at this point?

If you ask the question like this, then technically yes.

Most people who complain about the lack of a story however failed to listen to the cassette tapes marked with a yellow dot.

It's worth looking up mission 51 on YouTube to see Liquid, Mantis and Metal Gear Sally's conclusions.

Second that.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Infernopommes said:

If you ask the question like this, then technically yes.

Most people who complain about the lack of a story however failed to listen to the cassette tapes marked with a yellow dot.

Second that.

I am by no means complaining about a lack of story, nor the quality of the story. I just wanted to make sure I had seen everything.

I said in an earlier post that I thought the game's story was really good. I've played every MGS game and thought this one was the best.