Server Closed - Offline Method to Unlock REPAID IN BLOOD trophy in Ver. 1.05

12 hours ago, ykaraer said:

oddly enough, this trophy is only available in brazil.Everyone who got the trophy after the update is Brazilian.The last person to get the trophy is again from Brazil.

Or the "Brazilians" servers are still up and players are getting it via online.

"Conspiracy theory mode on".

;).

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, ykaraer said:

Can we get the brazilian version?Can repaid in blood trophy be taken?Can anyone try?

I am afraid there is no region-specific version of the game, probably a region 1 game, at best. What some of these posts are pointing out is that the players who have recently obtained this trophy are Brazilian, which implies that the servers in Brazil could still be up. Now, I am not sure how you can get on Brazilian servers unless you use a VPN connection to a Brazilian server, then your network device (ie routers, modems etc) will have a Brazilian IP address and that might just be helpful, you never know.

3 hours ago, dev2610 said:

I am afraid there is no region-specific version of the game, probably a region 1 game, at best. What some of these posts are pointing out is that the players who have recently obtained this trophy are Brazilian, which implies that the servers in Brazil could still be up. Now, I am not sure how you can get on Brazilian servers unless you use a VPN connection to a Brazilian server, then your network device (i.e. routers, modems etc) will have a Brazilian IP address and that might just be helpful, you never know.

The latest patch, removed all the online stuff from the game so even if you could get a Brazilian IP Address, there's nothing for you to connect to in-game.

Monolith_Mark  20:56
PS4 GOTY ACHIEVEMENT HUNTERS:
Hey all - I asked for a status update and am waiting to hear back. I'll let you know if I have anything to share. As I said, late last week, for some reason the Brazilian PS4 GOTY version unlocked, so our QA team was trying to test on that. It's not quite as easy as you'd think for a North American-based QA team to get their hands on a South American version of a 6-year old game. Believe it or not. So I know there was a bit of delay from that. 
Anyway, I just want to assure everyone that a good faith effort is being made here. Hopefully, we'll figure something out. 
Thanks again for your patience!

Edited by ykaraer
  • Like 1

I had my PS4 in standby mode during a Vendetta mission for a month. I was about to turn it on again to get ready to kill the Orc and get the trophy, but then the power to my house went out. So of course my PS4 turned completely off, and the mission is no longer available. ?

2 hours ago, Quinsareth said:

I had my PS4 in standby mode during a Vendetta mission for a month. I was about to turn it on again to get ready to kill the Orc and get the trophy, but then the power to my house went out. So of course my PS4 turned completely off, and the mission is no longer available. 1f644.png

waiting for them to fix this.I have hope.when will it happen,that part is uncertain....

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

What are the new requirements for unlocking Repaid in Blood in the GOTY Edition?

It is now in the OP. Simply let a captain or a grunt kill you. If a grunt kills you, they will be promoted to captain. This will apply the "Revenge Target" flag to them in the Sauron's Army menu. Now kill them to unlock the trophy.

• Like 1