Server Closed - Offline Method to Unlock REPAID IN BLOOD trophy in Ver. 1.05

3 minutes ago, XxraymanjrxX said:

Im glad i saw this. I had the game on my bucket list. Gonna start it right away. BTW how is the game?

Unless you’re super obsessive about lotr where stuff not being lore friendly upsets you, it’s a great romp in the world of Tolkien

gameplay is pretty Arkham like and you become walking death later in the game

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

Unless you’re super obsessive about lotr where stuff not being lore friendly upsets you, it’s a great romp in the world of Tolkien

gameplay is pretty Arkham like and you become walking death later in the game

i just watched a short video on and it looks good. I already have a copy of the reg edition but just saw the GOTY edition in ps store for 5.99. Not too bad at all. It also looks like it can be platted twice. 

6 minutes ago, XxraymanjrxX said:

i just watched a short video on and it looks good. I already have a copy of the reg edition but just saw the GOTY edition in ps store for 5.99. Not too bad at all. It also looks like it can be platted twice. 

Yes there’s two stacks, so if you want to plat it twice but don’t feel like playing the game twice before December I’d recommend speed running to the vengeance trophy on both like I did 

The season pass for the base game non GOTY edition is on sale too

• Like 1

Welp got that 1 online trophy out of the way and 2 others as well. Back to the backlog bin ya go.

Edit: Got it on the GOTY Edition of the game. Noticed there is another stack on PS4, but I cant find it in the Canadian PSN Store...

Edited by RapidFireXVI
  • Like 2

If you guys check one of the DLC packs' trophy  guide regarding the trophy The Hunt is my Mistress it says like this:

"The primary objective is what controls the "ending" of the mission, so once you have 5 War-chiefs and 20 Captains registered your "test" will end. At the conclusion screen, if you have achieved all 3 of the bonus objectives then your score will post to the Elite leaderboard (if you have an internet connection) and the trophy will pop"

That sure does sound like you need an Internet connection to get that trophy even though the roadmap says that there are no online trophies in the DLC. This is so confusing and some clarity would be great!

Also, can you start playing the DLCs right away and complete these trophies in both DLCs off the bat or do you need to play through the base game first?

• Like 3

On 2020-11-08 at 4:30 AM, Cosmokeeper said:

If you guys check one of the DLC packs' trophy  guide regarding the trophy The Hunt is my Mistress it says like this:

"The primary objective is what controls the "ending" of the mission, so once you have 5 War-chiefs and 20 Captains registered your "test" will end. At the conclusion screen, if you have achieved all 3 of the bonus objectives then your score will post to the Elite leaderboard (if you have an internet connection) and the trophy will pop"

That sure does sound like you need an Internet connection to get that trophy even though the roadmap says that there are no online trophies in the DLC. This is so confusing and some clarity would be great!

Also, can you start playing the DLCs right away and complete these trophies in both DLCs off the bat or do you need to play through the base game first?

To the best of my knowledge, The Hunt is My Mistress only requires you to complete the in-game objectives listed for the trophy. The leaderboard stuff has nothing to do with it.

The DLC is designed to be played after the main story and assumes you’re familiar with the gameplay mechanics, so playing it ahead of time (if possible) might be somewhat confusing. Also, you will need access to some skill tree unlocks that come from the main game, so odds are you’d find yourself unable to proceed beyond a certain point if you did decide to try the DLC first.

My advice would be to play the main game campaign first. It’s a lot of fun and doesn’t take a huge amount of time. This will ensure you have all the necessary skill tree unlocks that come from playing the story so you can proceed to play the DLC without issue.

On 2/11/2020 at 6:55 PM, Xenoblast91 said:

Going to ask my cousin to lend me this one. He told me that the game is great. 

Edit: grammar

Mmm... My cousin told me that he own it digital only and got in a sale, smh. Well, I don't want to spend more money just for one trophy (despite I can grab the whole game of course). Anyway, I wanted to try this but budget is tight at the moment. 

11 hours ago, snoopdoggtg said:

Do I have to add someone who also plays this game or should I just play it and the mission will eventually show up?

If after a while you aren't seeing any you can help it along by either advancing time on a forge tower from the map by pressing square, or die (which also advances time).

9 hours ago, emboliformis said:

Anyone playing this game on ps5 got any issues with vendetta missions? I have the goty edition and I was planning to play it on ps5, but now I'm kind of worried about it and I wonder if it'll be safer to play it on ps4.

The post four above yours from @PeachyJacobs states that it’s obtainable on PS5

• Like 1

My mind is saying ''do the regular PS4 version of Mordor, sale for Season Pass ends on 21 Nov' hmm'.

What worked for me to let spawn a Vendetta mission:

Sign up for WBPlay email verification not needed. Play 3 golden story missions: The Slaver, The Spirit of Mordor, An Interested Party. Switch back to your alt account that is on your friendlist if not add him. Than do the same thing with your alt account. After that go to random places and let him get killed multiple times by different Captains (your alt account) while free roaming. Than once that's done, switch back to your main account and free roam in the game. After a while a Vendetta mission eventually will pop.

Edited by TazDevilz1986