Server Closed - Offline Method to Unlock REPAID IN BLOOD trophy in Ver. 1.05

31 minutes ago, Mickeyminime said:

I had one and I died as I was against a veteran. Since then, I've had none show up 

Just keep playing the game and / or advancing time and you’ll get one. I saw at least 20 of them while I was playing the game for Platinum, so it really shouldn’t be a problem. Of course if you’re waiting for one to show up it’ll seem like it takes forever, but if you’re busy doing other things then eventually you’ll see another.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2020 at 6:12 PM, MANU1950 said:

In other side of the forum someone  says thath vendetta is not the only trophies thath become imposible.

The two of the trials of the dlc are imposible after close the servers

WB confirmed to a member of TA that the 2 DLC Trials will also be discontinued. 

Here is the story from their site

Three Shadow of Mordor achievements to be discontinued after server closure, says WB Games (trueachievements.com)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DeathSquidGames said:

Wait so Mistress of the Hunt and Lord of the Rings can be obtained while offline? Or no?

No, they won't be obtainable after 31st of december, I saw a thread on trueachievement where a guy posted a WB support answer that those 2 won't be obtainable after server closure

13 minutes ago, othmaneAD said:

No, they won't be obtainable after 31st of december, I saw a thread on trueachievement where a guy posted a WB support answer that those 2 won't be obtainable after server closure

WB support already proved that they have no idea oh what they are talking. Hopefully at least the dlc trophies will stay obtainable.

5 minutes ago, DeathSquidGames said:

Weird considering the trophy doesn't have anything mentioning the leaderboards. Just the conditions of "complete this trial". I mean better to get it done anyway. But if someone could confirm this can be done without connection to the server, that would be appreciated. 

Someone in the other stack forum claims that you don't need to be connected to the internet and they earned them while disconnected from the internet intentionally to test.

I guess i'm going to make these two trophies a priority on both stacks though just to be safe.

4 hours ago, DEI2EK said:

Someone in the other stack forum claims that you don't need to be connected to the internet and they earned them while disconnected from the internet intentionally to test.

I guess i'm going to make these two trophies a priority on both stacks though just to be safe.

Are they difficult? :P

A very easy trophy, got it on both stacks. Glad that it won't affect any other trophy for those going for the 100%, though I doubt I'll personally be doing them- it's a great game but those trophies look nightmarish, thank the gods they're just DLC!

For those who are still not able to get the Vendetta missions to pop up in the game:

My first one spawned in whenever I completed at least one of each Sword, Bow, and Outcast Rescue mission. I’m sure you also need to have completed a red mission as well (Recruitment, Duel, etc.) although I did a few in between the other ones.

5 hours ago, snoopdoggtg said:

Any confirmation for the DLC trophies not requiring online connection?

Yes, two of the trophies from the DLCs, one each from either of them, are getting affected too, as confirmed here and many other sources.

I'd definitely suggest working on these trophies immediately after the platinum as it happened with Mad Max, someone in their support team said the closure will not affect trophies then later they clarified it will and it actually did, so better safe than be sorry.

Edited by dev2610

3 hours ago, dev2610 said:

Yes, two of the trophies from the DLCs, one each from either of them, are getting affected too, as confirmed here and many other sources.

I'd definitely suggest working on these trophies immediately after the platinum as it happened with Mad Max, someone in their support team said the closure will not affect trophies then later they clarified it will and it actually did, so better safe than be sorry.

Yes, reading the same source and the guy who actually asked the WB support team, they recalled that "The Hunt is my Mistress" and "Lord of the Ring" are tied with the leaderboards, then yes, the shutdown is going to knock down those trophies too. But seeing that someone tested them offline, and since people got them that way even at release time for the DLCs, we're in a really difficult position now to be sure about this. So, in all honesty... Are we safe from this, or we just have a solid 30 days now to get the 100%?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dev2610 said:

Only the Xbox version has online DLC achievements/trophies, the PS4 versions of those DLCs don't.

Okay, I had this game on my shelf for a while and now I have 30 days to do 3 trophies just to be sure. 

I get the vendetta one can be done quite early. What about the other dlc 2? when can I do them? Do I have to complete the story missions first? Or can I go into them right away?