Server Closed - Offline Method to Unlock REPAID IN BLOOD trophy in Ver. 1.05

As many have said: 

- Vendetta missions start popping up after a few hours. Dont panic!

- The plat can be bashed out in about 25hrs at a slow pace (like myself) 

- Someone has tested the dlc stuff offline and it still works.

(Altho personally i cant be arsed getting 100% yet for it, i somewhat overkilled the game getting the plat and killed my enjoyment, il wait a few weeks to do the dlcs) 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, zDavzBR said:

There are no other online trophies, right? Also, is there an updated list of all the PS4 Plats that are going to be unobtainable in the future?

1: Correct. Repaid in the Blood is the only online trophy in the entire game.

2: See here: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/309260-server-shutdowns-and-unobtainable-trophies/

• Like 2

I have the GOTY edition.  A few days ago I started it so I could get the online trophy out of the way.  I signed up for WBPLay and it worked fine the first time.  Played a little, turned off the game.  Came back hours later and WBPlay said I needed to verify my account and reset password.  I declined.  Played until I made Ratbag a Captain and then a Vendetta mission randomly appeared not long after.  After completing that one (and getting the trophy) another appeared, but I ignored it this time.  Last night I went to play and WBPlay said it was offline (like what others above have seen).  It worried me a little only because I haven't done the DLC trophies and while I appreciate everyone saying you can do them offline, I hope to finish them before the server shutdown, just to be safe.  While I was sitting there pondering this new development, the WBPlay logo started spinning and connected again (still asking me to verify my account).  I went into the game and kept playing and a little while longer I got the tutorial prompt for Vendetta missions (lol?) and a new one appeared.

So long story short, servers are still up, Vendetta missions are still there.  Not sure of the role WBPlay has in all this, but I definitely registered an account (or rather logged into my existing account that I created for Mad Max earlier in the year) when I first started playing this game, and so far I have seen 3 Vendetta missions pop up.  My only problem now is finding a trophy guide that isn't a complete mess since PST.org decided to update their site.

Just now, Matto_lsi said:

Not sure of the role WBPlay has in all this, but I definitely registered an account (or rather logged into my existing account that I created for Mad Max earlier in the year) when I first started playing this game, and so far I have seen 3 Vendetta missions pop up.  My only problem now is finding a trophy guide that isn't a complete mess since PST.org decided to update their site.

WB Play has nothing to do with this trophy. The .org Guide will be updated as soon as we've fixed the source of the problem that caused the formatting issues in the first place and rolled out a batch tool to correct things en-mass :).

6 hours ago, snoopdoggtg said:

This is the trophy I was talking about. I haven't checked the Lord of the Ring trophy. 

My bad, didn't read correctly. That's the name for the DLC and confused both. Thanks again, then by your test along with the one from @Kolm we're 100% that DLC trophies can be made offline! What a relief honestly.

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

1: Correct. Repaid in the Blood is the only online trophy in the entire game.

2: See here: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/309260-server-shutdowns-and-unobtainable-trophies/

This thread is pure gold mate! Thanks for sharing! :) 

There is a lot of misinformation going around about this game. First, people are claiming that the PS3 version has an online trophy, which seems to be false. Also, I've seen people claiming that the DLC needs to have an internet connection to get all trophies for PS3 and PS4 (both versions). This is extending outside of this community as I've heard people in my Xbox gaming groups saying the same thing. Not sure why there is so much confusion but definitely is making this game more stressful than it needs to be. I guess since Mad Max it's hard to trust what WB does with this stuff.

1 hour ago, PhazePrime said:

There is a lot of misinformation going around about this game. First, people are claiming that the PS3 version has an online trophy, which seems to be false. Also, I've seen people claiming that the DLC needs to have an internet connection to get all trophies for PS3 and PS4 (both versions). This is extending outside of this community as I've heard people in my Xbox gaming groups saying the same thing. Not sure why there is so much confusion but definitely is making this game more stressful than it needs to be. I guess since Mad Max it's hard to trust what WB does with this stuff.

I agree. There's too many conflicting stories, so I'm planning to do it before servers go offline to be safe. 

20 minutes ago, TheUntold_Truth said:

Not sure if this has been already mentioned. But do we need Playstation plus to get the online trophy? 

No you don't. You only need PS Plus if you're physically playing with other people - Leaderboards, Asynchronous MP and F2P games don't need a PS Plus Subscription.  

• Like 2

On 2020-11-06 at 7:40 AM, SpiderManhattan said:

Yeah the regular edition was removed from the store and replaced with the GOTY edition. They just kept the DLCs up for people who have the Standard version. Which is only available via a physical copy now.

This is somewhat wrong. The game is available digitally in almost every country in Europe. At least i can confirm that its available on both the UK store and Israeli store from which i bought the game a week ago

10 hours ago, SpiderManhattan said:

Hence why I said "replaced"....

Bruh... it wasn’t replaced, both the vanilla (standard) version and GOTY version are available. 
Hence why i said “somewhat wrong”..

Here is an Image that shows both standard edition for $17.99 and GOTY for $54.99. This is from a European store.

Edited by MohandGamer7

On 18/11/2020 at 10:21 PM, Guardian_owl said:

If after a while you aren't seeing any you can help it along by either advancing time on a forge tower from the map by pressing square, or die (which also advances time).

Advancing time helps with the vendetta missions? I'm 22 hours in and haven't had one yet. 

Edit: and one finally showed up today :)

Edited by Joker-Kun890
Mission showed up