Server Closed - Offline Method to Unlock REPAID IN BLOOD trophy in Ver. 1.05

Just now, Tarsier182 said:

You don't need people on your friends list to get vendetta missions, you can avenge anyone in the world who dies.

I don't see any vengeance mission no matter why I do. 

I cleares 4-5 main missions, reforged all the towers, keep advencing time... Any tips? 

Just now, HuntingFever said:

I don't have the game so no I can't :(.

Thanks anyway :)

31 minutes ago, ArtoriusFrost said:

I'll def miss this for sure, bought the game a few hours ago on PSN, and my internet is slow as a turtle!!! About 12 hours to complete the download and update. AM I CURSED? 

My only hope is when WB extends it by a week.

There is a small possibility of an extension, because today is New Year's Eve and I seriously doubt anyone at WB is working today - thus a more realistic closure date is next Monday but this is just my theory so take it with a bucketful of salt.

I just got my trophy, didn't have anyone playing on my friendlist. Finish the first 3 main story quests (prologue + 2 missions) and unlock a few towers then fast forward in time until it spawns for you.  People might want to be killed by a war chief and not just random Uruks. 

Took me 1 hour and a half, keep skipping time.

Edited by innerquiet

The minimum requirement is completing Spirit of Mordor as Ratbag is the one that teaches you about the politics of the infighting among captains and how to exploit weaknesses. This unlocks access to power struggle missions (duels among captains, feasts, ambushes, etc.) and online vendetta missions fall under that umbrella. That was the first main mission I did once I could free roam on the map and the vendetta mission spawned right after it. Though I had wandered around a bit killing enemies, doing survivalist challenges, and forging towers before that. If you are having trouble getting them to spawn after a couple of main missions I would definitely recommend dying as it clears many outstanding power struggles and causes new missions to spawn on the map. Completing a few power struggles to up your ability ranking may also help.

Edited by Guardian_owl
  • Like 3

19 hours ago, Chettlar said:

...what are you talking about?  You could easily set aside maybe a couple hours today or tomorrow max and get the one online trophy.  Honestly in both vanilla and GOTY if you wanted to within that time.  Please actually bother to look through the thread before making posts like this.  Playstation only has one very easy trophy you can get early on in the game.

Seriously what risk are you talking about?  It's very quick to get the one trophy.

I just got the trophy. After completing the Spirit of Mordor mission, a Vendetta mission popped up. Luckily for me, the captain was vulnerable to stealth kills, so the mission took very little effort. Now I can put off the rest of the trophies indefinitely :P

I'm not going to bother with the vanilla version since I don't own it, and I have no way of getting a physical copy before the server shutdown.

• Like 1

I’m about 25 hours into the game and have seen one Vendetta mission appear.  It was fairly early on in the game so I was still getting used to the gameplay and mechanics.  Anyway, I failed it of course and haven’t seen one appear since.  I’m getting worried now since I’m at work and won’t be home until 11 PM local time.  I wish we had more details on what triggered these.  It seems completely random.

5 hours ago, VitasVarnas said:

I’m about 25 hours into the game and have seen one Vendetta mission appear.  It was fairly early on in the game so I was still getting used to the gameplay and mechanics.  Anyway, I failed it of course and haven’t seen one appear since.  I’m getting worried now since I’m at work and won’t be home until 11 PM local time.  I wish we had more details on what triggered these.  It seems completely random.

They shoulda pop up really often after you complete the mission where you free Ratbag, kinda weird the game is not giving you any more of them.

Have you conquered all of the towers?

Edited by kanzenchaos

7 hours ago, ElevExplorer64 said:

I just got the trophy. After completing the Spirit of Mordor mission, a Vendetta mission popped up. Luckily for me, the captain was vulnerable to stealth kills, so the mission took very little effort. Now I can put off the rest of the trophies indefinitely :P

I'm not going to bother with the vanilla version since I don't own it, and I have no way of getting a physical copy before the server shutdown.

I believe the "vanilla version" is available on the EU PlayStation Stores if you're interested. :awesome:

• Like 1