Server Closed - Offline Method to Unlock REPAID IN BLOOD trophy in Ver. 1.05

As of five minutes ago, Vendetta missions are still up.

17 hours ago, zizimonster said:

I believe the "vanilla version" is available on the EU PlayStation Stores if you're interested. :awesome:

Turns out you're right! I went ahead and picked it up to knock out the Vendetta trophy a second time, just in case I ever decide I want to double-platinum this game on PS4.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ElevExplorer64 said:

Turns out you're right! I went ahead and picked it up to knock out the Vendetta trophy a second time, just in case I ever decide I want to double-platinum this game on PS4.

Awesome! You're in for a treat. :popcorn:

Just somehow NOW!! was seeing this post, Didn't even know that the game have an online multiplayer mode/online mode.

Did its really to late to try this first if I am will going to play this game now & also this is really applying to the goty edition of the game (I have this version & want to know before playing).

1 hour ago, shai_sr12345 said:

Just somehow NOW!! was seeing this post, Didn't even know that the game have an online multiplayer mode/online mode.

Did its really to late to try this first if I am will going to play this game now & also this is really applying to the goty edition of the game (I have this version & want to know before playing).

Same! We really need someone to confirm if the servers would close on Monday (4th). I'm still reluctant of going in because It would suck heavily if the servers closed permanently while we're in the progress of unlocking the Vendetta missions and the possibility of having this game stuck at 99% trophy completion FOREVER.

10 minutes ago, ArtoriusFrost said:

Same! We really need someone to confirm if the servers would close on Monday (4th). I'm still reluctant of going in because It would suck heavily if the servers closed permanently while we're in the progress of unlocking the Vendetta missions and the possibility of having this game stuck at 99% trophy completion FOREVER.

Start the game on a blank PS4 profile, then if you end up getting that trophy, link the profile back to your PSN 

I've had the game on my list for a week or so, then I saw this message today and rushed it immediatley to get the trophy, managed it 40 mins ago. Took 3 attempts and accidentally killing 3 other captains because I rushed the tutorial and were'nt paying atention to my actual target.

• Like 1

A vendetta just showed up for me at 11:50pm EST, just beat it for the trophy. 

Didn't plan on starting the game today but saw this thread when I was on the homepage and just kept on playing. The game prompts you to look at your map when it first shows up.

Hope all of you who are holding out for it to show up still get your trophies, I'm going to let the captains slay me for a bit. I don't know if it'll help but it's worth a try. 

in the future the end of the shadow of war will be more desperate, the online trophy is only obtained much later in the campaign, shadow of mordor at least it was possible to win at the beginning.

5 hours ago, DeathSquidGames said:

Seems like the servers are still up. I have the trophy but they are popping up in my game. Maybe they decided to leave them up *she said hopefully*

Mad Max (also by Warner Bros.) advertised the closing date on a Friday I believe it was, but then wasn't actually shutdown until mid-day on Monday. It is probably the same situation, giving it a 2-3 day buffer from the advertised end date so that people can't complain if it got shutdown while it was still 12/31/20 somewhere in the world.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

How about you guys wait for a normal workday, where someone at WB has actually a chance to shut it down? 

I would be surprised if someone worked there on new years day or on the weekend. 

This^

I had a feeling this this would happen and the servers wouldn't go down until the Monday after the official closure date.