Sackboy: A Big Adventure Trophy Thoughts

Looks mostly straightforward. Some look like they could be a bit challenging. Assuming the MP ones can be done either locally or online. The scoreboard ones may be easier to do sooner depending on how it works. Looking forward to playing this!

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 1

Damn....

9 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

Looks mostly straightforward. Some look like they could be a bit challenging. Assuming the MP ones can be done either locally or online. The scoreboard ones may be easier to do sooner depending on how it works. Looking forward to playing this!

I'll say.

Probably 4/10 difficulty. Don't know how long the platinum.

Edited by x_Sw4ggYDuD3xx

I'm guessing we will find out within the week or just over the trophies for ps5 launch games. Im curious if Spiderman will be a seperate list or if the remaster even includes all dlc.

Sackboy I will most likely get when its a $20 title. Seems similar with Astro Bot and thats incl. with the ps5. 

20 minutes ago, LegacyJKO09 said:

I'm guessing we will find out within the week or just over the trophies for ps5 launch games. Im curious if Spiderman will be a seperate list or if the remaster even includes all dlc.

Sackboy I will most likely get when its a $20 title. Seems similar with Astro Bot and thats incl. with the ps5. 

They said it would be a new trophy list for the remaster with some new trophies.

These trophies look like they could be a little of grind. Don't know how hard it will be to ace levels. Looks fun though.

Edited by snakebit10
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Personally, I'd rather have them joined. What's the point of a game coming out at the same time having two different lists?

I'll say this: I really, really hope Valhalla and Cold War are shared lists. I don't want to have to play them twice. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

Redacted original comment

as for sackboys a big Adventure

idk

i tried a LBP demo way back when, i couldnt get into it

I got the plat in the first LBP and did most of the second game. Never played the third. I would like to play this one. 

For all the people talking about the multiplayer trophies, there's local multiplayer, so it probably won't be that bad. I'd say chances are good that you can do the multiplayer trophies locally.

1 hour ago, DeathlessVoid said:

Really just hoping that the multiplayer ones can be done locally. I doubt many people out there have dedicated trophy hunting buddies who play the same games all the time, and while I do have friends, they don't always value getting the platinum on every single game like I do. Case and point: Man of Medan. Really want the plat, don't wanna bug my friends for round 2 of a 4 hour slough-fest.

I'd be surprised if you couldn't do them locally. None of them scream as requiring online to me. 

Edited by MidnightDragon

Everyone is talking about the base game list. I'm here wondering how dlc will be like, the one and done like LBP3 or the struggle like LBP2.

Which ever it is, I'll be happy to add another LBP platinum to complete the series again.

Edited by Suicide_Tortuga

For those wondering, the game will have two Platinum and so will Miles Morales as confirmed via Insomniac Twitter. 

Why didn't they just issue a clean silver and gold only list? The list is filled with boring bronze trophies that look somewhat tedious. I'll grab this in 2021 when it's $19.99, too busy with other games. 

LittleBigPlanet has always had a fairly active MP crowd, so I doubt getting MP done will be much of a coordination challenge. 

I’m hoping for slightly less than Bunker challenge on this one and the trophies look challenging enough at first glance. Level design, if consistent with previous LBP games, will lure a lot of people in with the simple looks, but prove to be a thorough and fairly challenging platformer.

I’ll pick up the PS5 version as I’ve done previously when LBP 3 came out for both systems.

I’m also curious about what kind of DLC we will see for this title and I’ll probably end up picking up multiple versions like I have with 1+2. 

2 hours ago, abhinandhan22 said:

Single player trophies look fine but not happy with the number of MP trophies.  None of my friends are getting a ps5 or this game. Hopefully boosting the mp trophies wouldn't be too troublesome

45 minutes ago, ShadeSplit said:

Assuming the multiplayer trophies can be earned locally, that will limit many people to the PS4 version. I doubt many people are going to buy an extra DualSense, if not two or three, depending on how many players are required.

The game has crossplay. PS5 players can play the MP with PS4 players.