Sackboy: A Big Adventure Trophy Thoughts

On 02/11/2020 at 1:37 PM, LabyrinthWorm said:

For something like this, if you truly play it twice, I don't get that either. After I 100% a game, I want to move onto something else

For most people, like me I think it’s just the case of wanting to play a game you really enjoyed again like it was the first time. 

I’ll be getting this on PS4 but if 2-3 years down the line I liked it enough that I want to experience it again, I will so.

Edited by willmill97

On 02/11/2020 at 2:37 PM, LabyrinthWorm said:

You don't have to though? If it's anything like AC:O - it'll be a 70+ hour platinum. Why do that twice? 

Not sure the point of having the same game twice on a trophy shelf is? (genuinely - I trophy hunt to be a completionist, but once I am done with the game, I don't want to do it all over again). 

For something like this, if you truly play it twice, I don't get that either. After I 100% a game, I want to move onto something else (which is why, I always dislike when I have to play a game 4-5 full times to get all the trophies. For example, I just 100% HZD on the hardest level, and it wasn't difficult at all, just time-consuming). 

I agree with this. Once the game is done to even attempt it again is boring and repetitive because you already know everything that's going to happen.

It's the same with repetitive trophies that give no extra to the game but just diminishes it. For example The Crew drive 5k miles in one car being boring as hell and exploring the game with new cars is out of the question unless you want to spend the rest of your life on it 

Trying to perfect some levels in this game and I'm wondering what the present icon means. I'm assuming getting all prize bubbles but unlike the LBP games, I don't see a tracker for my prize bubbles to see what I have and what I missed? Any help on if that's what the icon means and how to see what prize bubbles you have obtained?

1 hour ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

Trying to perfect some levels in this game and I'm wondering what the present icon means. I'm assuming getting all prize bubbles but unlike the LBP games, I don't see a tracker for my prize bubbles to see what I have and what I missed? Any help on if that's what the icon means and how to see what prize bubbles you have obtained?

The present icon is all the outfit pieces in the level, the spade is to beat the level without dying and the trophy is for getting the end level trophy based on your points

42 minutes ago, Im_Jeck said:

The present icon is all the outfit pieces in the level, the spade is to beat the level without dying and the trophy is for getting the end level trophy based on your points

thanks but I get. I was wondering if there was any way to track the outfit pieces like there was a tracker for the prize bubbles in the other LBP games. Cause if it's no, that's bullshit

On 14.11.2020 at 9:04 AM, Kcrack_Km said:

Playing the ps5 version, the gold trophy for beating the last trial is brutal. It’s basically all the trials put together, you have 10 minutes, one fall and you’re back to the start.

Oh man... I don't mind hard challenges in Sackboy like "not dying" but I absolutely hate time challenges.

So what is the last trial exactly? Do you have to reach the end of the level in 10 minutes? Are all the challenges with time limits?

On 11/14/2020 at 3:04 AM, Kcrack_Km said:

Playing the ps5 version, the gold trophy for beating the last trial is brutal. It’s basically all the trials put together, you have 10 minutes, one fall and you’re back to the start.

Judging by this comment, this platinum could be a one-trophy doozy, Vanquish style.

On 11/15/2020 at 9:11 AM, Trumpet_Boi_208 said:

Judging by this comment, this platinum could be a one-trophy doozy, Vanquish style.

I just finished trial 16 after 6-8 hours of attempts.  Its no  joke.  Only thing i can say is practice and replay trials that give you trouble over and over until you have a good strat.  I made it to the last trial at just over 10 minutes but the last trial is simple platforming and its filled with clocks. So i was able to get it down yo 9min 45sec.  If your over 11 minutes at last trial your probably screwed

Edited by xTaterNutsx

• 3 weeks later...
On 17/11/2020 at 6:11 AM, xTaterNutsx said:

I just finished trial 16 after 6-8 hours of attempts.  Its no  joke.

Yup - String it Together will be the trophy that determines the difficulty of the platinum - 100% make or break. Everything else is completely do-able. I'm trying to get this trophy at the moment and it's gonna take a fair bit of practice and some luck too in places.

Edited by Crispy_Oglop
  • Like 1