Question - Unlocking Pride and Joy challenge

Cyan

I'm in chapter 17 hard mode, hoping to challenge Pride and Joy. Only problem is, it says on the play log that I have 10/11 Colosseum challenges completed. Now, I'm in a bit of a pickle here and don't know what I should do. If I go do the 3rd dresses now and do the final Colosseum challenge in a separate save file, will the progress carry over so that when I load the chapter 17 hard mode save, the challenges will be updated to 11/11? 

2 minutes ago, LegacyJKO09 said:

you should have done Aerith and Clouds solo missions in chapter 9, and the Cloud/Tifa/Barrett ones in chapter 14. From Shinra combat center. 

also once you do the challenge, it should save. The dresses, you have to replay chapters for iirc.

"Should have" doesn't help me much.

So it does save like in a global save file and all my save files will be updated accordingly, yeah? That'd be great. 

Edited by ID-69

39 minutes ago, ID-69 said:

"Should have" doesn't help me much.

So it does save like in a global save file and all my save files will be updated accordingly, yeah? That'd be great. 

yes.

But example for the dress thing, if you missed a step in *i think * chap 3. youll have to play from that part in chap 3 to chap 9 when the dress part happens.

• Like 1