bruin-rocks

Odd Couple

34 posts in this topic

I have tried every positive answer with these two the bar remains at a sliver away. What am I missing? 

Edited by bruin-rocks
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've got a nasty feeling that you need to do this one in online play. Hoping I'm wrong because that would be one seriously badly-designed trophy

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think this is possible without online play, but you have to be PERFECT, sometimes you shouldnt say anything at times. Personally, I got it in shared story - the key being the very end, Angela needs to be nice to john and his his demon with the branch. That pushed the relationship over the top. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got all green arrows, still didn't pop. Maybe curator's cut. I don't want to do yet another playthrough of this thing so if curator's doesn't pop it I'll put a pin in this for a while.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't play through this game again... So far as I can tell this one isn't possible in single player and I concede defeat. Maybe I'll so a shared play at some point in future but for now this is going on the shelf.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, chinfacedan said:

I can't play through this game again... So far as I can tell this one isn't possible in single player and I concede defeat. Maybe I'll so a shared play at some point in future but for now this is going on the shelf.

I understand you. I played the games 4 times since friday. I am burned out.

I hope for a trophy guide which explains how to get the trophy.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Ranari_Kai said:

I understand you. I played the games 4 times since friday. I am burned out.

I hope for a trophy guide which explains how to get the trophy.

Ive done like 3 runs but for now ill leave the game and play some Watch Dogs until there is a guide out so i can clear this plat up.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For reference my interactions were:

 

+ Angela successfully hit the demon, throwing it off its course toward John

 

+ Angela stayed with John to face the demon together

 

+ Angela expressed relief that she was safely reunited with Andrew and John

 

+ John supported Andrew in convincing Angela they would be safe

 

+ Angela sided with Andrew, deciding she will head into town with John

 

+ Angela chose to follow John into the fog

 

No negatives and only a tiny bit away from max. So frustrating.

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, chinfacedan said:

For reference my interactions were:

 

+ Angela successfully hit the demon, throwing it off its course toward John

 

+ Angela stayed with John to face the demon together

 

+ Angela expressed relief that she was safely reunited with Andrew and John

 

+ John supported Andrew in convincing Angela they would be safe

 

+ Angela sided with Andrew, deciding she will head into town with John

 

+ Angela chose to follow John into the fog

 

No negatives and only a tiny bit away from max. So frustrating.

 

 

same here.. just did this this second.. gonna go back to the bridge and try to be silent in an option there..

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Icewinder76 said:

 

same here.. just did this this second.. gonna go back to the bridge and try to be silent in an option there..

Let us know how this goes. I'm completely out of ideas now.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, chinfacedan said:

For reference my interactions were:

 

+ Angela successfully hit the demon, throwing it off its course toward John

 

+ Angela stayed with John to face the demon together

 

+ Angela expressed relief that she was safely reunited with Andrew and John

 

+ John supported Andrew in convincing Angela they would be safe

 

+ Angela sided with Andrew, deciding she will head into town with John

 

+ Angela chose to follow John into the fog

 

No negatives and only a tiny bit away from max. So frustrating.

 

I have basically the same thing and a sliver away but it says the one negative that I have was John telling Angela her double died. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, A2Fast_2Furious said:

I have basically the same thing and a sliver away but it says the one negative that I have was John telling Angela her double died. 

Sadly, I have no negatives and only an inch away from max. I wonder if I missed an optional conversation or not. So frustrating. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+ John supported Andrew in convincing Angela they would be safe
 
how do you guys manage to get this?
 
By the way, I found one more extra boost to their relationship. If Daniel and Taylor are dead between church and factory, Angela supports John decision to stop Mary
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, foxische said:
+ John supported Andrew in convincing Angela they would be safe
 
how do you guys manage to get this?

I can't remember exactly, but I think I got it somewhere around the part where they enter the police station.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, chinfacedan said:

Pretty sure that one is on the bridge, reassure her that they'll get her across?

Both dialogue options are not for reassuring. 

1. Nervous - yes, we will help. Doesn’t lead to relations increase

2. Angry - how do you know it’s safe? Shouting at Andrew

 

Remain silent?..

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My  interactions are:

 

+ Angela successfully hit the demon, throwing it off its course toward John

 

+ Angela stayed with John to face the demon together

 

+ Angela expressed relief that she was safely reunited with Andrew and John

 

+ John supported Andrew in convincing Angela they would be safe

 

+ Angela sided with Andrew, deciding she will head into town with John

 

+ Angela chose to follow John into the fog

 

+ Angela supports John decision to stop Mary

 

No Negatives and still it is not enough. Can you help because this Trophy is the last for Platinum.

 

 

 

Edited by xXDeathlyManXx
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, xXDeathlyManXx said:

My interactions are:

 

 

+ Angela successfully hit the demon, throwing it off its course toward John

 

+ Angela stayed with John to face the demon together

 

+ Angela expressed relief that she was safely reunited with Andrew and John

 

+ John supported Andrew in convincing Angela they would be safe

 

+ Angela sided with Andrew, deciding she will head into town with John

 

+ Angela chose to follow John into the fog

 

+ Angela supports John decision to stop Mary

 

No Negatives and yet a line is missing. 

 

 

 

Last trophy left. And I hate it.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Azedrun said:

So guys, I've just unlocked the "Odd Couple" trophy in Solo "Theatrical Cut" and here's the interactions you need:
 

+ Angela successfully hit the demon, throwing it off its course toward John

 

+ Angela stayed with John to face the demon together

+ Angela supports John decision to stop Mary

 

+ Angela expressed relief that she was safely reunited with Andrew and John

 

+ John supported Andrew in convincing Angela they would be safe

 

+ Angela sided with Andrew, deciding she will head into town with John

 

+ Angela chose to follow John into the fog 

+ Angela respected John's desire to take the reins and progress into the fog (my french translation, when John wants to go into the fog, you need to be supportive with heart decision saying something like "Be careful" and right after, Andrew will ask you what you think about John's decision, you will have to answer with a heart decision saying something like "He took the right decision")

Good luck y'all! 1f601.png

 

 

Hi, if I can play by myself in theater cut do I need to play as normal play or curator's cut? How many people should I add and how do I split characters?

 

Edited by Arina_Akmentina
Hi, if I can play by myself in theater cut do I need to play as normal play or curator's cut? How many people should I add and how do I split characters?
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Azedrun said:

So guys, I've just unlocked the "Odd Couple" trophy in Solo "Theatrical Cut" and here's the interactions you need:
 

+ Angela successfully hit the demon, throwing it off its course toward John

 

+ Angela stayed with John to face the demon together

+ Angela supports John decision to stop Mary

 

+ Angela expressed relief that she was safely reunited with Andrew and John

 

+ John supported Andrew in convincing Angela they would be safe

 

+ Angela sided with Andrew, deciding she will head into town with John

 

+ Angela chose to follow John into the fog 

+ Angela respected John's desire to take the reins and progress into the fog (my french translation, when John wants to go into the fog, you need to be supportive with heart decision saying something like "Be careful" and right after, Andrew will ask you what you think about John's decision, you will have to answer with a heart decision saying something like "He took the right decision")

Good luck y'all! 1f601.png

Thank you

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Arina_Akmentina said:

Hi, if I can play by myself in theater cut do I need to play as normal play or curator's cut? How many people should I add and how do I split characters?

Theater cut is a default regular solo mode.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.