Odd Couple

37 minutes ago, chinfacedan said:

Where did you get this? I can't figure out how to kill Daniel before the factory. 

Low point scene, when Andrew face Daniel and Taylor about to die from their demons, you need to choose to save Daniel and lose all QTE. Then when Andrew tries to save Taylor, lose all QTE again (just leave the controller down).

Now in "Reflections" scene, Andrew must say to his "double" from the past to denounce Mary.

Then right before factory, you will have a dialogue scene between Angela, Andrew and John in the "Ruined" scene where you have to insist with John that the group must go after Mary.
Right after this, you will have another dialogue choice where you will have to choose "wickedness" (heart choice) that will trigger Angela to be on John's side.

Hope you will get it now! ?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Azedrun said:

Low point scene, when Andrew face Daniel and Taylor about to die from their demons, you need to choose to save Daniel and lose all QTE. Then when Andrew tries to save Taylor, lose all QTE again (just leave the controller down).

Now in "Reflections" scene, Andrew must say to his "double" from the past to denounce Mary.

Then right before factory, you will have a dialogue scene between Angela, Andrew and John in the "Ruined" scene where you have to insist with John that the group must go after Mary.
Right after this, you will have another dialogue choice where you will have to choose "wickedness" (heart choice) that will trigger Angela to be on John's side.

Hope you will get it now! 1f642.png

My hero, thank you! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Azedrun said:

Hope you will get it now! 1f642.png

Thank you so much! I just got this trophy and the Platinum!

18 hours ago, Azedrun said:

So guys, I've just unlocked the "Odd Couple" trophy in Solo "Theatrical Cut" and here's the interactions you need:

+ Angela successfully hit the demon, throwing it off its course toward John

+ Angela stayed with John to face the demon together

+ Angela supports John decision to stop Mary

+ Angela expressed relief that she was safely reunited with Andrew and John

+ John supported Andrew in convincing Angela they would be safe

+ Angela sided with Andrew, deciding she will head into town with John

+ Angela chose to follow John into the fog 

+ Angela respected John's desire to take the reins and progress into the fog (my french translation, when John wants to go into the fog, you need to be supportive with heart decision saying something like "Be careful" and right after, Andrew will ask you what you think about John's decision, you will have to answer with a heart decision saying something like "He took the right decision")

Good luck y'all! ?

Yep this worked, I FINALLY just got it. Before I had Angela follow John in the fog, though you still get a positive relationship, you get a tiny more with the other choice. When I first did it, it looked like I had a max relationship with John and Angela, but it was off by a spec. Also I killed off Daniel and Taylor just in case, since John takes over for Daniel. This Trophy was as frustrating as the Man Of Medan Trophy to max out the brothers relationship.

Edited by Nitemares-----
  • Like 1

On 2/11/2020 at 8:13 PM, Azedrun said:

So guys, I've just unlocked the "Odd Couple" trophy in Solo "Theatrical Cut" and here's the interactions you need:

+ Angela successfully hit the demon, throwing it off its course toward John

+ Angela stayed with John to face the demon together

+ Angela supports John decision to stop Mary

+ Angela expressed relief that she was safely reunited with Andrew and John

+ John supported Andrew in convincing Angela they would be safe

+ Angela sided with Andrew, deciding she will head into town with John

+ Angela chose to follow John into the fog 

+ Angela respected John's desire to take the reins and progress into the fog (my french translation, when John wants to go into the fog, you need to be supportive with heart decision saying something like "Be careful" and right after, Andrew will ask you what you think about John's decision, you will have to answer with a heart decision saying something like "He took the right decision")

Good luck y'all! ?

Just unlocked the trophy, thanks a lot for your mini guide man :)

This works.

One thing needed to be added:

At the ruined house, after Angela choice to stay with John, John must pass two QTES. Then it switches to Angela. pass her two QTEs. Then it switches back to John. Fail this QTE to knock the mallet away.

Switches to Angela and have her complete the QTE to toss the mallet back to John giving that final boost to their relationship. That’s where it pops for me.

Edited by KHDelBoy
  • Like 3

Just popped it - solo story, theatrical cut.  There's a bit of wiggle room for this trophy, but not a ton.  Here's what my screen was:

- Angela threw the hammer back to John, giving him a chance to fight off the demon.

- Angela stayed with John to face the demon together

- Angela expressed relief that she was safely reunited with Andrew and John

- John supported Andrew in convincing Angela they would be safe

- Angela sided with Andrew, deciding she will head into town with John

- Angela respected John for taking the initiative and going ahead into the fog.

I also didn't have John respond after the flashback when John saw Angela's double die.  Their relationship takes a huge hit if you say anything.

• Like 1