Sudden Issue with Microphone Neewer-7000

supercanaries

Hello guys! About a month ago I bought the microphone Neweer 7000 from Amazon.

It works perfectly, the sound was good, I played live and recorded. When I bought it, I connected it via the USB cable and it worked fine, no need to do anything else. Today I go recording, everything works, then I unplug it to move it on the desk like I usually do when recording video commentary on games, and suddenly, when I plug it back, it's gone.

I can't seem to find it no matter what, when I plug it in, it's like it doesn't connect to the laptop, but it has up until 2 hours ago ...

I'm confused and don't know what to do! ? Can you please help a girl out?

Just now, DaivRules said:

Are you using OBS? Is it showing up in Device Manager? I assume you’re using Windows.

Did you try a different USB port?

Yes, I'm using OBS! It's not showing up in the devices anymore, not even as inactive, and yes Windows! I tried all the USB ports and sadly now, I tried PS4 as well (used it once) and it's not working ...

1 minute ago, DaivRules said:

I had a couple NW-700s, but I had the XLR version, not the USB. There isn’t much to them.

Got a spare cable you can try?

Yes, my boyfriend brought another cable over and it's still not working, so not recognized with two different cables, both on laptop and Playstation 4 ?