XIII Achievement List Revealed

westersburg

On 05/11/2020 at 3:56 AM, RadiantFlamberge said:

Looks good to me. Nice that there are no multiplayer trophies, though I'm not exactly crazy about Pacifist. At least you only have to do one level this way. Winslow Bank early in the game sounds like a good place for that, since one of your objectives is "do not kill the bank staff". You CAN clonk them from behind or with a chair for a nonlethal KO. There will be several thugs near the end... unlike the bank guards, they don't give a damn if you're still carrying the hostage and will shoot no matter what. I'll probably start an easy mode run to get this one out of the way and try to punch them out instead of shooting (getting Tough Guy as well), then restart on hard.

We got robbed the first time this was out on PS2. It didn't do as well as Ubisoft had hoped. Being based on the first five volumes of the comic, it ends on a pretty brutal cliffhanger that leaves you wanting a sequel. Now I'm hoping this remake sells much better so we can get one (I'll double-dip and get the PC version as well). I'm glad they're keeping the original voices and music. Hopefully it doesn't get delisted too soon. This is coming out on the 10th... CoD Black Ops: Cold War can wait. XIII is more important to me.

Buzzing Duchovney is still doing the voiveover!