Game series you wish would come to PS5?

AnimeGamerWeeb

Hades, its such an amazing game and I would love to get the platinum for it.

Also after playing Death road to canada I want to try rocketcats new game Cannibal crossing which just hit PC so hopefully it makes its way to PS5 as well.

Monster train is also the best deckbuilder since Slay the spire and I would love to get trophies for that as well.

Also there are some new games I would love to do another stack of on PS5 because I loved them so much, Dead cells and Slay the spire both want another excuse to play them.

• Like 3

My dream was Cuphead, but then it made its way to the PS4 which was amazing. 

Now I really wish they would port Hades to a PS console. Hell of a game! 

Edit: Also, wish the Uncharted games on the vita would come to a non-handheld console, but I really doubt it could ever happen. 

Edited by YairGOW
  • Like 2

Mine was also Cuphead, and I bought a Switch purely for that game. Well that and Mario Maker. And then like a year later it came out on PS4 lol fuck sake. Ah well, some decent games on Switch!

I'd say Halo and Gears as well. Not that bothered about Forza as we have Gran Turismo... I played the original Gears on 360 and was very good. Not really played Halo so be good to see what the fuss is about.

Can't really think of any other games I'm bothered about? I'll bend the rules a bit and say I want any future Bethesda games to come out on PS5 as well as Series X. 

from another console? Zelda. but not BotW,  a new zelda which goes for as realistic graphics as possible (that e3 demo before twilight anybody...)

Persona 3 and 4 remake.

Parasite Eve remake

Dino Crisis remake

or give us a crazy fighting hybrid with Street Fighter,  Mortal Kombat,  Tekken, and Soul Calibur. imagine 150+ characters lmao

EDIT: Ori franchise. its on switch sure, and xbox, but i want it on sony. i dont care to buy it for a console i have that collects dust

Edited by LegacyJKO09
  • Like 3

Flight Simulator. Been a huge fan of the 2000s series and now looks better than ever. Sadly, I don't play anything that doesn't have trophies ?

Forza Horizon would also be cool now that DriveClub is dead.

So I'm very much looking forward for the Series X to fail miserably and Microsoft becoming third party ? They'll earn a very loyal client with me.

Edited by BEAST_IHMOTEP
  • Like 1