Is this platinum still achieveable?

Phoenixgaming1

Unless you can pull off consistent Diamond Cups (which is literally impossible on the PS3 and Vita version because of the small player count) you're looking at approximately 3 months on daily/weekly challenges. I managed to always get Gold cups on every Daily and Weekly Challenge for the PS3/PS4 version, however, I wasn't always to get every single Gold Cup for the Vita version. Not necessarily hard, just takes lots of dedication and persistence.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 23/11/2020 at 1:15 AM, Pottercito_ said:

Hey there. Im starting this but... When can I start daily challenges? From 7 level? Or can I work on this daily challenges from earlier on? Thanks in advance. 

You can start the online challenges earlier tha k awesomeness level 7 but have to be level 7 to unlock all of them. I think the challenges unlock at like... Level 2/3, 5, and 7. I may be wrong but you are good to go whenever! 

• Like 1

Yes guys I have unlocked all Challenges. However getting gold is really hard with the few players count on PS3 and impossible scores from the top diamond. I get gold every day in daily challenge (it is hard but maneagable, at least 20-30minutes of practice to get gold), but in extreme daily it is really really hard to get gold, there are no more than 300 players and all of them are almost top. I always get silver there. Then weekly and extreme weekly are easy because there are too many players, (all of us have 7 days so they are the most popular). But my question is:

Are there hackers in the leaderboard? I struggle too much to get gold, but I see Top 10 and it is almost impossible to do that scores I mean it. 

And those challenges of picking up lums... I dont knoe ehybI always get silver and Gold is almost impossible. I have got just one gold there. I suppose because it can be done with 2+ controllers. Am I wrong? 

Edited by Pottercito_

16 minutes ago, Pottercito_ said:

Yes guys I have unlocked all Challenges. However getting gold is really hard with the few players count on PS3 and impossible scores from the top diamond. I get gold every day in daily challenge (it is hard but maneagable, at least 20-30minutes of practice to get gold), but in extreme daily it is really really hard to get gold, there are no more than 300 players and all of them are almost top. I always get silver there. Then weekly and extreme weekly are easy because there are too many players, (all of us have 7 days so they are the most popular). But my question is:

Are there hackers in the leaderboard? I struggle too much to get gold, but I see Top 10 and it is almost impossible to do that scores I mean it. 

And those challenges of picking up lums... I dont knoe ehybI always get silver and Gold is almost impossible. I have got just one gold there. I suppose because it can be done with 2+ controllers. Am I wrong? 

Certain challenges are better with more ppl helping you doing local co op like collect the lums and dojo’s, but not the falling challenges, some ppl are hackers, but if you think the ps3 one is hard, the vita is the worst just cause of the low player count

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Carbon_Lancer said:

Certain challenges are better with more ppl helping you doing local co op like collect the lums and dojo’s, but not the falling challenges, some ppl are hackers, but if you think the ps3 one is hard, the vita is the worst just cause of the low player count

Yeah! Thats the reason why in collect lums or dojos challenge I only got gold once. I get gold in all daily weekly and extreme weekly but if there is dojo or collect lums never, just silver. 

6 hours ago, Pottercito_ said:

Yeah! Thats the reason why in collect lums or dojos challenge I only got gold once. I get gold in all daily weekly and extreme weekly but if there is dojo or collect lums never, just silver. 

Think I got a diamond on the ps3 maybe a few months ago, but there was 4 of us playing, so yea if you really want the higher cups you need 4 controllers and 3 other ppl helping, ive took a little break from all versions was playing daily, but hey atleast it wasn’t a bronze ? sometimes I was just content with that, just a 1 run and done type mentality 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Carbon_Lancer said:

Think I got a diamond on the ps3 maybe a few months ago, but there was 4 of us playing, so yea if you really want the higher cups you need 4 controllers and 3 other ppl helping, ive took a little break from all versions was playing daily, but hey atleast it wasn’t a bronze 1f602.png sometimes I was just content with that, just a 1 run and done type mentality 

I get gold all the times and silver in extreme daily. But diamond are jusr impossible, I don't have a partner who plays well. My mom like it but doesn't play xD.

• Like 1