Question about the physical version

If anyone here has the physical copy from Limited Run Games, can you tell me whether it includes the Danganronpa add-on content on the disc? 

Only asking because I know the game added the Danganronpa content at a later date w/free DLC in Japan, but the US version included it in the base game (thus if the physical copy doesn’t already have it I likely wouldn’t be able to access it). 

• 1 month later...

sorry for the late response

but can you tell me what that dlc entitles I cnat realy find it with google and I never played danganronpa so I have no idea what to look for

btw it might be betetr to send me either a mesage on psn or a pm ehre so I get notified in case I forget

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

@TimeLordCrow13y

1 advice next time use @ with the name then that person get notified if I didnt saw you gave me reputaion by accident I would have missed this

but to answer your question

I dont know if there should be more then 1 but I can 100% confirm  now at the very least there is indeed 1 class thats clasified as ult student in the physical version  I unlocked all classes and its the bottem one

its just 1 though and since you talked about classes as in multipe thats not the case there is just 1

I think he stil has his standard name which is makato naegi

if you need more info feel free to ask:)