Still mainly private matches?

I saw in the guide that only one trophy needs to be done in public, and that you can even get one trophy solo in a private match.  Was just wondering if anyone who has played it recently can give any updated information regarding that.  Is that still mainly accurate?  I know some people have said some trophies have changed due to patches/updates.  Wondering if the trophy list has been moved more into the public matches arena.  Any info would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Yeah, the guide is wrong on that one. You can't get the self destruct one in a private 1v0 match. Been trying it and the game ends about 3/4 of the way through activating it. Weirdly, my controller made the explosion rumble whilst I was on the result screen.

Might be that it worked before but was patched out. As for the rest of trophies being earned in private matches, I've got no way to test it atm but given they're still running gaming sessions on here, I should't imagine it's changed. Couple of trophies might be glitched as of recent updates though.

UPDATE: Got the trophy for 500 AI kills as the Predator whilst doing solo private matches so you can still earn them in private.

Edited by AgentSmiz
  • Like 2