Hardcore Risette Fan (Help!?!?!?!?)

Asuka Langley

For starters:

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm on my third playthrough and I have no idea what i'm doing for this, but I want to get 100% S-Links at the same time (Which coincidentially has been said to make the trophy harder).

I do have a couple questions:

• Do phrases pass on to the next playthrough?
  • Whats the recomemded Difficulty?

Any extra help will also be appreciated

There is no recommended dificulty. The important thing is that you switch party members often.

For example if one your party member (Ex. Teddie) is poisoned, then Rise will say he is poisoned. This is true for every other character. So don't be afraid to let them get status ailments!

Scanning your enemies is recommended to. (Ex. Weak to fire) Works better if enemy has multiple weaknesses.

You can also go to an easy dungeon and let one character (ex. Yosuke) do all the damage to the enemy so Rise cheers him on. This is true for all party members.

As long you reach endgame and revisit other dungeons should make this easier. 

Edited by GamepartnersTV
  • Like 1

There is no recommended dificulty. The important thing is that you switch party members often.

For example if one your party member (Ex. Teddie) is poisoned, then Rise will say he is poisoned. This is true for every other character. So don't be afraid to let them get status ailments!

Scanning your enemies is recommended to. (Ex. Weak to fire) Works better if enemy has multiple weaknesses.

You can also go to an easy dungeon and let one character (ex. Yosuke) do all the damage to the enemy so Rise cheers him on. This is true for all party members.

As long you reach endgame and revisit other dungeons should make this easier. 

Apparently the scanning doesn't count towards the trophy, as mentioned on quite a few PS3Trophies.org forum subjects this is whats made me get annoyed with this trophy in particular.

4 Playthroughs later and I still don't have it so I feel your pain :c (it's the last trophy I need too).

A friend linked me to this guide though! I think it has nearly all (?) of her lines. Try that out and the tips from everyone else here are important too! 

Also if you're too overleveled  Rise won't say as many lines as she normally would so playing on Very Hard or Higher should help! 

4 Playthroughs later and I still don't have it so I feel your pain :c (it's the last trophy I need too).

A friend linked me to this guide though! I think it has nearly all (?) of her lines. Try that out and the tips from everyone else here are important too! 

Also if you're too overleveled  Rise won't say as many lines as she normally would so playing on Very Hard or Higher should help! 

I looked at this guide but im not gonna lie, it looked like a bunch of words put together for the sake of it.

Does the persona level effect it as well?

Yeah, like Game said, inflict your characters with status ailments (you might need to do a lil research to find out what monsters inflict those ailments) and try to fight the monsters when you're underleveled, same level and overleveled.

• 3 months later...

Yeah, like Game said, inflict your characters with status ailments (you might need to do a lil research to find out what monsters inflict those ailments) and try to fight the monsters when you're underleveled, same level and overleveled.

It's common belief you need to care about your level but I was able to get Risecchi trophy with Yu on level 99. The most important fact is using all party members.

There are not enough level lines to be worth to farm them.

I'm not sure but there is not many confirmed facts about the trophy so it's best to take everyone’s advice into consideration. I'll just say a few things.

• It is recommended to not play on the easiest difficulty since you will level up easier and have less trouble with enemies resulting in less lines from Risette.

• I got it with no trouble and I remember scanning a lot but as people said it may not count - though nothing is confirmed

• Some people say changing clothes will give you lines from Rise that count

It's common belief you need to care about your level but I was able to get Risecchi trophy with Yu on level 99. The most important fact is using all party members.

There are not enough level lines to be worth to farm them.

I'm not sure but there is not many confirmed facts about the trophy so it's best to take everyone’s advice into consideration.

^Since this trophy is highly missable, it's better to start working on it as early as possible and like what KillCount2121 said, it's best to take everyone's advice into consideration just to be safe. So even though the level lines are not that many, they helped and besides I was pretty paranoid about the trophy not unlocking so I tried to get as many lines as possible earlier on  :awesome:

I got the trophy on my 2nd playthrough (can't remember on what difficulty) and I don't think my characters has reached level 99 at that time :huh:. Also worth mentioning that there was no HRF guide that I could refer to when I attempted the HRF trophy.

• 4 weeks later...

Can someone confirm if the costume lines (the lines you get when talking with Rise/others inside a dangeon, I believe) count towards this trophy?

From what I understand the analysis scan lines (that are voiced) don't count, but I heard that the lines for the costumes (not voiced from what I saw so far) count toward this, so I would like a confirmation if possible.

I really don't feel like grinding all the status ailment lines that I'm missing...

Can someone confirm if the costume lines (the lines you get when talking with Rise/others inside a dangeon, I believe) count towards this trophy?

From what I understand the analysis scan lines (that are voiced) don't count, but I heard that the lines for the costumes (not voiced from what I saw so far) count toward this, so I would like a confirmation if possible.

I really don't feel like grinding all the status ailment lines that I'm missing...

Can't confirm it but I did it.

• 2 months later...

To anyone else going for this trophy it really isn't clear what counts and what doesn't as everyone on the Internet has a different opinion. I decided that "screw it I am just going to do it all" so I press L, checked everyone's new costumes, escaped, died, got my health low, got status ailments, powered up Rise etc. I got the trophy today ^_^ and I am happy I don't have to worry about it anymore. I got it in the month of February on my first playthrough so later than some, earlier than most :D

To anyone else going for this trophy it really isn't clear what counts and what doesn't as everyone on the Internet has a different opinion. I decided that "screw it I am just going to do it all" so I press L, checked everyone's new costumes, escaped, died, got my health low, got status ailments, powered up Rise etc. I got the trophy today ^_^ and I am happy I don't have to worry about it anymore. I got it in the month of February on my first playthrough so later than some, earlier than most :D

Is that about halfway through the game? I forgot which month the game started, just curious to know what dungeon you were in.

I got  :bronze: Hardcore Risette Fan on NG+++ (On my 3rd playthough). I basically used this guide I found on GameFAQs: http://www.gamefaqs.com/vita/641695-persona-4-golden/faqs/65615

To somebody who needs help with the trophy: It has pretty much everything you need to know how to get the trophy along with list of lines and how to get them. 

Edited by Eliteninja345

Is that about halfway through the game? I forgot which month the game started, just curious to know what dungeon you were in.

No that is almost at the end (I didn't want to say what dungeon because I didn't want to spoil anything). I have cleared the fog out of town already and defeated the killer and his/her shadow.

Funny that hardcore risette fan I got in my way to nanako dungeon in my first playthrough, maybe it was because I used harder difficult and changed all my party members.

And one thing if you use easy you will not fail as much so risette won't say a lot of things

Other than this just enjoy this wonderful game

Funny that hardcore risette fan I got in my way to nanako dungeon in my first playthrough, maybe it was because I used harder difficult and changed all my party members.

And one thing if you use easy you will not fail as much so risette won't say a lot of things

Other than this just enjoy this wonderful game

My biggest mistake was I increased Rise's S-Link too fast because I thought it would be better in the long run. Then I decided to check a guide and realized I missed out on like 40 dialog options ^_^

• Like 1

My biggest mistake was I increased Rise's S-Link too fast because I thought it would be better in the long run. Then I decided to check a guide and realized I missed out on like 40 dialog options ^_^

Exactly how I did, I'm currently on my 2 playthough and I'm doing the social links, I played my first one without guide or anything, actually I died a lot since it was harder and there's no retry option, but now I'm checking a guide for some missions and days for social links especially Adachi.

Exactly how I did, I'm currently on my 2 playthough and I'm doing the social links, I played my first one without guide or anything, actually I died a lot since it was harder and there's no retry option, but now I'm checking a guide for some missions and days for social links especially Adachi.

Yeah I will be following a guide pretty closely for the S-Links as it is easy to miss out on them. I am also 59% done my Persona completion so I will need to work on that on my next playthrough as well :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm at the end of my third playthrough (last dungeon), and I still don't have this trophy :/ I was aiming to max out social links, fight Margaret and read all the books so I don't really focused on the HRF trophy. I don't know if I should go to the last dungeon and try to get Rise lines or just give up and start the fourth NG+. I'm at high level so I probably missed a lot of Rise lines. I have Naoto, Kanji and Teddie at a low level, but don't know if this will help.

Any suggestions?