Hardcore Risette Fan (Help!?!?!?!?)

Asuka Langley

Can anyone confirm if it's cumulative across playthroughs?

Am at the heaven dungeon and have hardly used Yoskue and Chie, swapped them out as soon as possible. They are only level 21 and level 29. Does that mean that I probably won't get the dungeon, am I close to the end of the game (No story spoilers pleasse).

I don't think it's confirmed, some people thought it might but personally I have doubts since how long it's been out with no real confirmation. 

It's my first playthrough and i'm following a Max Social link guide, i'll edit with my progress... I hope it works.

Just chill out and play the game the way you want, because if you want platinum trophy you will have to play it at least twice anyway...  :facepalm:

The only thing that really matters on the first playthrough is true ending.

Can anyone confirm if it's cumulative across playthroughs?

I can confirm it's NOT cumulative. 

Edited by Rollers23

I got the game a few weeks ago, but i'm not sure of some stuff  after reading the above mentioned.

I have some questions:

- Repeating the same line counts?

- Do i have to play underlevel through the whole game?

- Do i have to recieve damage/ailments/get killed by all enemies? If all my party dies still counts?

- Should i run from all enemies i encounter?

- Should i try to keep s-links as low as posible?

- Should i scan in every turn if is possible?

- Which is the lowest level recommended for the last boss?

- Can i change difficulty at any given time?

- Is there any ingame checklist or line count?

- Does talking to the character outsite battle counts? 

- Am i forced to get the true ending on that playthrough? 

Sorry for all the questions, i have never played the game or the others so idk how the actual game works. And after looking how people are struggling with the trophy i decided clear some doubts. So i'll appreciate if someone could answer them.

Edited by backslash240

Am at the heaven dungeon and have hardly used Yoskue and Chie, swapped them out as soon as possible. They are only level 21 and level 29. Does that mean that I probably won't get the dungeon, am I close to the end of the game (No story spoilers pleasse).

You will have to clear one more dungeon after Heaven. 

Not counting true ending dungeon and Marie dungeon.

I got the game a few weeks ago, but i'm not sure of some stuff  after reading the above mentioned.

I have some questions:

- Repeating the same line counts?

No

- Do i have to play underlevel through the whole game?

No, you can get it even on level 99

- Do i have to recieve damage/ailments/get killed by all enemies? If all my party dies still counts?

You should try to get all aliments and damage on all party members.

As for dying, yea, try to die with all member and iirc, there is one or two lines for Yu dying as well.

You should definitely get "Oh, no, Senpai...!" line.

- Should i run from all enemies i encounter?

No, you get only 2 lines for escaping (1 for preparing and 1 for successful escape)

- Should i try to keep s-links as low as posible?

Not needed

- Should i scan in every turn if is possible?

No one knows for sure... some say scanning counts, some say it doesn't

- Which is the lowest level recommended for the last boss?

Depending on... which last boss you mean =D

- Can i change difficulty at any given time?

Yep

- Is there any ingame checklist or line count?

Obviously not, otherwise it wouldn't require help

- Does talking to the character outsite battle counts? 

Same as scanning

- Am i forced to get the true ending on that playthrough? 

Nope

Sorry for all the questions, i have never played the game or the others so idk how the actual game works. And after looking how people are struggling with the trophy i decided clear some doubts. So i'll appreciate if someone could answer them.

1. No

2. Rise says new lines when you are underleveled or overleveled. So you shouldn't stay underleveled through the whole game.

3. Yes you will get new lines if someone in your party will die or recieve ailment. Idk if lines still counts when your whole party will die.

4. I think there are some lines that you can get by escaping form battle but running form ALL enemies is stupid (how the hell would you grind then? :D)

5. It's not needed but it really helps. (read KAFDC guide on gamefaqs to learn more). 

6. Nope.

7. It depends on the difficulty (you can't die on very easy)

8.Only on New Game +

9. No

10. No

11. No

I recommend doing this trophy on new game + (second playthrough) because you can change difficulty any time you want.

On your first playthrough you should beat secret  dungeon, get true ending and have fun :D

EDIT Damn... Satoshi you were faster :P

Edited by Rollers23

Thank you Satoshi Ookami and Rollers23 for the fast reply.

Regarding the scanning part, since there's different opinions do you recommend it or not?

I don't know i was thinking on getting it right away, since it seems problematic and leave the rest for later playthroughs. 

Edited by backslash240

Thank you Satoshi Ookami and Rollers23 for the fast reply.

Regarding the scanning part, since there's different opinions do you recommend it or not?

I don't know i was thinking on getting it right away, since it seems problematic and leave the rest for later playthroughs.

Scanning is a waste of time.

If you want to enjoy the game then save this trophy for later ;)

• Like 1

How about leveling Rise S-Link?. I´m on my third playthrough and still waiting.

Do it. There's no need for waiting.

I didn't care about it and had Risecchi on level 10 as soon as possible.

I know people are saying it's better to not level her S-link much because you get boosts that lesser the amount of lines, but the amount you could lose is very minimal.

How about leveling Rise S-Link?. I´m on my third playthrough and still waiting.

I know people are saying it's better to not level her S-link much because you get boosts that lesser the amount of lines, but the amount you could lose is very minimal.

You can lose about 20 lines :P

It's not a big deal but they are really easy to get so there's no reason to leave them. Of course it's not needed and you can obtain this trophy without problem even if you miss those lines.

When I was doing HRF trophy I was on my 4th playthrough and I already got the rest of the trophies so I tried to do everything that could help me with this trophy  ;)

Edited by Rollers23

Do it. There's no need for waiting.

Ok thanks ....

Rise has now S-Link 2 and has learned weakness scan. So do i have to go through every dungeon or is heaven enough?

MC is lvl 25 right now.

Edited by BDRick35

Now i'm at 198 lines using every member, finished Naoto's dungeon, i'm farming those status ailments lines (it's not that bad with high s. links, you just need to find the right enemy and spam any useless action until you get the ailment on everyone, them repeat until you get the lines).

edit: just got the trophy before Nanako's dungeon, was farming fear lines on mitsuo' dungeon (sword wielding arms that can use arm chopper)

- It's my first playthrough (normal)

- Everyone is lvl 55-60

- I'm following Yangxu s. link guide

I just focused on getting to Rise at a low lvl party, them i printed KADFC guide to mark the lines and progressed normally with the game. Every rescue day i used to farm every possible line before progressing with the storyline.

Sorry about my english (feel free to correct my mistakes, this would really help me lol)... I hope the information can help someone.

Edited by Pavani_

• 2 weeks later...

Now i'm at 198 lines using every member, finished Naoto's dungeon, i'm farming those status ailments lines (it's not that bad with high s. links, you just need to find the right enemy and spam any useless action until you get the ailment on everyone, them repeat until you get the lines).

edit: just got the trophy before Nanako's dungeon, was farming fear lines on mitsuo' dungeon (sword wielding arms that can use arm chopper)

- It's my first playthrough (normal)

- Everyone is lvl 55-60

- I'm following Yangxu s. link guide

I just focused on getting to Rise at a low lvl party, them i printed KADFC guide to mark the lines and progressed normally with the game. Every rescue day i used to farm every possible line before progressing with the storyline.

Sorry about my english (feel free to correct my mistakes, this would really help me lol)... I hope the information can help someone.

Damn this trophy is frustrating.. 3rd playthrough done and still nothing.. I guess I'll follow the same routine as you to get this pain in the ass trophy

• 4 weeks later...

My characters are around level 70+ and I just started with Naoto's dungeon.

My S-Link of Rise is Lvl 5.

Would I miss this trophy?

Btw, this is my 1st playthrough for the EU version.

I have 50% trophy progression on the Asia version but I can't continue that version coz I lost the cartridge.

My characters are around level 70+ and I just started with Naoto's dungeon.

My S-Link of Rise is Lvl 5.

Would I miss this trophy?

Btw, this is my 1st playthrough for the EU version.

I have 50% trophy progression on the Asia version but I can't continue that version coz I lost the cartridge.

As far as I know you can start to do the trophy at the very end of the game with lvl 99 characters.

I don't know why you ask. Since the answer will be irrelevant. If you go for the platinum you need 2 playthrough regardless. And if the trophy doesn't pop you can try it in newgame+ again with more thought to it (I rushed through every dungeon til Rise and started to to as many lines as possible. But that isn't necessary because I got the trophy in the dungeon after Naotos) 

I did the trophy 2 times and every time I used a excel sheet. 

I dont understand why so many people having hard time to get this trophy. Here is my tactic I would like to share :

1. maximize Rise social link Lover and Yumi social link Sun. Fuse Asura and make him learn at least Unshaken Will, physical blocking skill and wind blocking skill.

2. take note on enemies that like to use status effect such as enervate,fear,charm,exhaust or enrage. Remember the location where you can find them.

3. once you encounter them, equip Asura and dont kill or attack your enemies. Instead, let those enemies put status effect on all your friends. Once all your allies get status effect and Rise talk about each one of them getting ill, finish the enemies by manipulating their weakness.

4. bring other characters too such as Kanji,Teddie and Naoto for dungeon crawling instead of sticking with only MC-Yosuke-Chie-Yukiko until the end.Repeat step 3.

5. each time you face two or more enemies with elemental weakness, make sure you use your ally single target to knock them down one by one. As example if enemies weak to wind, use Yosuke Garudyne on each of them. Rise will say something like "Two enemies defeated,you are cool Yosuke senpai". Repeat the process with three,four and five enemies.

6. repeat step 5 for other characters too.

I believe you can only get it in one playthrough.

Edited by Shazarul1985

I dont understand why so many people having hard time to get this trophy. Here is my tactic I would like to share :

1. maximize Rise social link Lover and Yumi social link Sun. Fuse Asura and make him learn at least Unshaken Will, physical blocking skill and wind blocking skill.

2. take note on enemies that like to use status effect such as enervate,fear,charm,exhaust or enrage. Remember the location where you can find them.

3. once you encounter them, equip Asura and dont kill or attack your enemies. Instead, let those enemies put status effect on all your friends. Once all your allies get status effect and Rise talk about each one of them getting ill, finish the enemies by manipulating their weakness.

4. bring other characters too such as Kanji,Teddie and Naoto for dungeon crawling instead of sticking with only MC-Yosuke-Chie-Yukiko until the end.Repeat step 3.

5. each time you face two or more enemies with elemental weakness, make sure you use your ally single target to knock them down one by one. As example if enemies weak to wind, use Yosuke Garudyne on each of them. Rise will say something like "Two enemies defeated,you are cool Yosuke senpai". Repeat the process with three,four and five enemies.

6. repeat step 5 for other characters too.

I believe you can only get it in one playthrough.

Isn't Asura pretty redundant in this procedure? 

I mean, if Yu gets status ailment, Rise also have a line.

Isn't Asura pretty redundant in this procedure? 

I mean, if Yu gets status ailment, Rise also have a line.

Yes, it is pretty redundant and I just realized Golden version is easier than the original PS2 version, where Rise could heal the entire party if all members have ailments. :)

• 2 weeks later...