Hardcore Risette Fan (Help!?!?!?!?)

Asuka Langley

• 1 month later...

Maybe my last try on HRF.

Third playtrough and i´m now in the final ture ending dungeon and still waiting, but my team is only lvl 30 and my plan is, to go through every dungeon again with both of my teams once (Yosuke, Chie, Yukiko), (Naoto, Kanji and Teddy) and level my MC up to at least 91 for fusing my final persona.

Edited by BDRick35

Maybe my last try on HRS.

Third playtrough and i´m now in the final ture ending dungeon and still waiting, but my team is only lvl 30 and my plan is, to go through every dungeon again with both of my teams once (Yosuke, Chie, Yukiko), (Naoto, Kanji and Teddy) and level my MC up to at least 91 for fusing my final persona.

Just get lines for ailments, you are pretty much golden after getting all of them ;)

Just get lines for ailments, you are pretty much golden after getting all of them ;)

Sure? I though this in my first HRF try too and failed after i lost my patience :rolleyes:

Do you think just farming the aliment qoutes and then powerlevel would be enough?

Edited by BDRick35

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm doing platinum for the second time and I must say HRF trophy is really easy if you know what to do.

First time I got it on my 4th playthrough in the Magatsu dungeon. This time I got it on my first playthrough at the end of the Heaven. I'm playing on normal difficulty. These are my tips if anyone is still struggling with it :

- Do the first 3 dungeons normally but do not overlevel. You should be a bit weaker than enemies when you enter 4th dungeon.

- Do not touch Rise s. Link at all and complete 4th dungeon

- After completing 4th dungeon level up Rise's s. Link to 2-6

- Complete 5th dungeon

- Now swich Yosuke/Chie/Yukiko to Teddie/Kanji/Naoto

- Rise's s.Link still should be around 2-6 lvl

- Do the rest of the dungeons. You should get the trophy around Heaven/Magatsu

Few additional tips

- Get status aliments on your party members (if Rise is not saying anything then spam scan + cancel until she says her lines)

- Get double/triple/quadra kills/knockdowns using different party members

- Let the enemies ambush you sometimes (you get lines for that too)

- Do not touch any party members social links (OPTIONAL and not recommended but makes getting aliments a bit easier)

- Read KAFDC guide on GameFAQs if you want to know more about how this trophy works.

If anyone is wondering about Rise's s. LInk level then let me explain. She says different things at the beggining of the battle when her SL is at level 1 and even more different things when she's around 2-6. That's a lot lines and you'll miss them if you max out her SL too fast. You can still get the trophy (like Satoshi) when she's maxed but it's a lot easier if you follow my tips.

I hope this will help someone :D

Edited by Rollers23
  • Like 2

• 5 months later...

Just started going for Hardcore Risette Fan on this account, and I'm already over 150 since I started counting (I started counting during the

Void Quest

Dungeon).

I may well be much higher than that, too, since I've been following some of the tips posted in this thread. (Thanks, guys!)

Hopefully I'll get the trophy this time around, I didn't manage to get it on Half-H3ro, but then again I accidentally cut off the last quarter of the game somehow! (I'm following a Max S.Link guide this time to really, really make sure that doesn't happen again!)

Is there anything I'm missing that could help me?

• I'm collecting as many ailments affecting each character, and consequential lines.
  • I've talked to Rise (and the others) in the dungeon regarding the costumes, and talked to everyone with every costume I have so far.
  • I'm shuffling to get Rise to say all the different scenarios regarding initial enemy count, enemy remaining, enemy backup, ambush and advantage.
  • Weakening the party and collecting the lines she says about their health, deaths etc...
  • Attacking weaknesses, attacking the weakness again with the same character.
  • The four escape lines, and the line for Yu/MC getting back up on his own.
  • End of battle quotes

Also, am I right in thinking that anything Rise says that pops up while out of battle and inside the dungeon counts towards the total for the trophy? Things like, 

'Careful, Teddie! You're low on health!'

etc...?

I've got an Excel document to track ailments etc, and I'm taking screenshots of everything Rise's said since I started counting, because I can't be bothered to write them down (I'm just renaming them as the actual quote on my PC, i.e: 

_squeal_ Senpai! That was so cool!

Many thanks for all the help so far, and thank you in advance for any pointers you can give me, senpais! 

• I've talked to Rise (and the others) in the dungeon regarding the costumes, and talked to everyone with every costume I have so far.

Don't even bother doing that. It doesn't count towards the trophy.

Also, am I right in thinking that anything Rise says that pops up while out of battle and inside the dungeon counts towards the total for the trophy? Things like, 

'Careful, Teddie! You're low on health!'

etc...?

I don't think so but I'm not 100% certain either.

The only lines that FOR SURE count towards the trophy are those during battle. The rest either doesn't count or is uncertain so I'd say focus on those that pop up during battle.

Don't forget about your level. Depending if you are weaker or stronger than enemy will alter Rise's lines (so don't powerlevel or be underleveled throughout your whole playthrough. You want to get all the lines :P )

Also, you probably know this but shuffle your party members. 

Edited by Rollers23
  • Like 1

Don't forget about your level. Depending if you are weaker or stronger than enemy will alter Rise's lines (so don't powerlevel or be underleveled throughout your whole playthrough. You want to get all the lines :P )

Ah yes, I think I've ballsed that up though. I'm about level 50 just after

Void Quest

so I'm probably golden (lol) for getting anything related to me being either the same level or higher than the enemy. The only enemy lines I think I would have would be for bigger bosses, like

Shadow Teddie

etc.

I'll have to take it slow in the next dungeon then, escaping and avoiding where possible to get to the last floor. If not, hopefully I'm not missing out on too much. At September, I'm only about halfway through at this point I guess. 

Yeah, I've been mixing them up constantly, checking off lines for each member as I went through the dungeon. I'll get a load of lines from

Naoto

so hopefully that, plus some others I've yet to find should get me over 200!

Also, I haven't got any lines from Rise since I leveled up her S.Link, so I should get a few weakness lines etc, from her new skills, shouldn't I? 

Thanks for the quick reply! I'll put your knowledge to good use!

Also, I haven't got any lines from Rise since I leveled up her S.Link, so I should get a few weakness lines etc, from her new skills, shouldn't I? 

The trick with Rise's social link is that she gains weakness scan at 2nd level. She has different lines at 1st level and different lines at 2-6. So you should fight a bit before hitting 2nd level to get some unique lines from her and THEN level up her social link.

And after you have her social link at 2nd level or higher you want t get as many lines as you can because at lvl 6 she will learn new skill to scan enemy's weakness when a battle starts (which makes getting lines at the beggining of battle a lot harder)

I'll get a load of lines from

Naoto

so hopefully that, plus some others I've yet to find should get me over 200!

Oh yeah, that dungeon is the best for lines, especially when you're a bit underleveled because you can get a lot of status aliments here. Though 50lvl is already pretty high for that dungeon so yeah, you should avoid battles in void quest.

Edited by Rollers23

Ok cool, I'll refrain from getting her any higher than 6, just to be on the safe side. Thanks for letting me know. 

Oh yeah, that dungeon is the best for lines, especially when you're a bit underleveled (you can get a lot of status aliments here)

Awesome! I look forward to playing through it and getting more lines. Hopefully I can have this trophy out of the way and be on my way to getting the Platinum for one of my favourite games :D

Don't even bother doing that. It doesn't count towards the trophy.

I don't think so but I'm not 100% certain either.

The only lines that FOR SURE count towards the trophy are those during battle. The rest either doesn't count or is uncertain so I'd say focus on those that pop up during battle.

Mine unlocked out of battle. It was Rise asking Yosuke if he wants to heal.

I don't know why anyone tells people not to do such and such as there is no official word on what works or not. I did all the costume Sayings and the trophy unlocked for me. I think if people are having trouble getting it to unlock they should be doing everything to get Rise to say different lines and not limiting themselves.

Mine unlocked out of battle. It was Rise asking Yosuke if he wants to heal.

Huh, interesting. That's why I said I'm not 100% sure about those. Well, maybe you got the trophy for a line during battle but it poped up with a short delay (after battle)? Anyway, Rise's comments outside battle look exacly like her lines during battle so it's possible they count too.

Though I'm sure all those costume dialogues don't count. I mean, those are not even Rise's lines they are ordinary text boxes so why would they count as Rise's lines? :P

I got the HRF trophy twice by now and I never had any costume conversations. Sure you can use this method because why the hell not but for me it's pointess.

Edited by Rollers23

Just unlocked this!!!! WOOHOO!!!!

• 1st Playthrough on this account
  • Pretty sure I was mostly over-leveled
  • Naoto being Panicked got me the trophy
  • Got it on the saving Nanako part of the story, but playing through Secret Lab for a few quest items before actually visiting Heaven

• My final count of screenshots is 260, so 10 must not have counted (and I haven't included costume lines for this, just those from the top left of the screen)

HoN5PWC.jpg

Every day is great at my Junes, now! :D On to the platinum!!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished HRF, so I thought I'd share my experience (this is also posted in the other HRF topic for visibility).  The trophy popped on line #256 :D (assuming I didn't miss or double count any).  I ONLY wrote down lines that happen in battle with the text in the top left corner (which excludes the boss fight lines which appear in the center of the screen).  Based on this, I think it's safe to say that the following don't count for HRF:

Previous playthroughs - If the boss fight lines from the last couple dungeons count (which other people have said they do) then HRF should have popped earlier on this run, not to mention other lines that I probably didn't get this run.

Dialogue out of battle - There are a bunch of Rise lines that get said out of battle (finding stairs, shadows, etc.).  If these counted, then it should have popped earlier for me since I probably had 10 or more by the end.

Weakness lines without text - I know this has been debunked for a while, but thought I'd throw in that lines from scanning that don't show text don't count.

A few other tips:

Get pre-emptive/ambush lines while Rise is at S. Link 0 or 1 - These lines become less likely to trigger once she gets weakness scan.  Strong enemies will NOT give pre-emptive/ambush lines.  If you're following the Max S. Link guide, there is an opportunity to dungeon at S. Link 0 or 1 already in the schedule.

L-Shuffling (going in and out of analyze mode to cause Rise to drop another line) is your friend especially for ailment lines.  Some of the MC's lines won't pop through L-Shuffle though and seem to need to happen on his turn.

Staying underleveled did not seem important to me.  I only recognized a handful of lines that I triggered by being weaker than the enemy.  This number is far smaller than the pool of available lines that I knew I could still get when HRF popped.

Switch your teams once you get all the party members.  Each character gave me between 20 and 30 lines of dialogue (avg ~23).  If you don't use them all, you're missing a ton of lines.

Play on NG+ and enable retry in battles so you don't have to worry about dying and potentially(?) losing progress on HRF lines.

Best of luck to everyone else working on HRF!

• 4 months later...

It's common belief you need to care about your level but I was able to get Risecchi trophy with Yu on level 99. The most important fact is using all party members.

There are not enough level lines to be worth to farm them.

So if I were to play on easy/very easy (pathetic, I know, but I'm really struggling to defeat fucking

Shadow Yukiko

because she kills me in 1 hit and takes like 100 to kill) would Hardcore Risette Fan still be possible even though I'll be drastically overleveled?

So if I were to play on easy/very easy (pathetic, I know, but I'm really struggling to defeat fucking

Shadow Yukiko

because she kills me in 1 hit and takes like 100 to kill) would Hardcore Risette Fan still be possible even though I'll be drastically overleveled?

Yep, it's perfectly doable.

And don't worry, SYuki and the following boss are the worst ones. Once you get past them, the rest is a breeze.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I´m thinking of start this one all over again. Had three tries so far without luck. but P5 :lol:

Last Chance would be really note all the risette lines which i never did before. Though this wasn´t necessary, guess i was wrong ...

Now three years and two month in a i finally completed my persona compendium today and now i´m a bit hyped for my longest plat of all time, but P5 :lol:

Edited by BDRick35

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi there, after i can get two risette trophy here is things that i do:

1. Try to figure out which negative status effect you have not get (poison, panic ,rage etc) and write it down.

2. Let the party died, each member give lines even the MC when he died.

3. Its okay to level up s.link but its better to have some member not reach help recover ailments.

4. Boost up ailment by having persona with skill "Stagnant Air"

5. Start farming lines some enemy have its unique lines too.

96823974_4374417779242416_24120259137146

Edited by Rahman042
typos