Hardcore Risette Fan (Help!?!?!?!?)

Asuka Langley

Just thought I'd give my two cents on this trophy, since I got it a couple of days ago, simply by following @arkPHOENIX awesome guide which deserves serious praise.

However annoying this may sound to some (c'mon! we've all been there), I got it relatively effortlessly, and, like many here, on the 11th of November in Heaven.

I did not worry about over levelling social links because I was following the guide, but as I progressed, I started to be a little paranoid, and so I just followed this Navigation Lines Checklist Google Doc on that same day (it's got a couple of dozen lines that don't count, because she only says them when analyzing, and they don't appear written anywhere, but hey!), just to get a sense of how far along I was. I had 120+ on that day alone when I unlocked the trophy. If you walk right into some of the lines' situations with minimal intent, you'll be in awe with how many lines Rise actually says!

If I have to give you just one piece of advice is to rotate your party. I always did. I did not even purchase those items that allow you to do group elemental attacks to get the lines from Naoto, and because of that I still managed to get it having used him only in the previous dungeon to get the items for the quests (Follow the guide, and you'll know what I mean). The part in bold is also a great encouragement for those who think that "there are not enough lines", as there certainly are.

That is definitely the big one, but I also advise you to not always get the battle advantage, avoid Rush Mode (she says very little during, and remember, it's about maximizing odds), DON'T CURE unless absolutely necessary (Low health/KO comments alone are over 20 lines that you would normally only get in Boss Battles!), and also, bait shadows and enter battle only when you have two nearby (again, nearly 20 lines that we wouldn't engage in playing the game well).

As far as doing the first three dungeons under levelled, I suppose it might help, I did so too out of sheer laziness when returning to the previous dungeons, but fighting OP shadows only gives you 2 lines, I think. You're better off being a "phoney" JRPG fan, and running away from some battles, as there are 4 lines in that whole process!

Good luck, and keep those spirits up

Edited by Banana_Xtreme