RRstars11

Game Review

6 posts in this topic

I completely agree. I was blown away by how intimate and kind this game was. The puzzles were great. Some were pretty easy, others had me really thinking (I'm terrible at spacial puzzles so it's to be expected lol). The narration of the dialogue was also superb. Almost done with it and I'm not surprised by the high platinum percentage (that also doubles as game completion rate)

It took me exactly 6 hours to complete and that felt perfect for me. Got the platinum in one play-through, without a guide. Totally worth it for the experience. Highly recommend.

Great game!!! Im currently on it and surprise that sadly a few ppl played it.

This was on sale for $7 recently and has been on my list to play for awhile now. It's great! I did get kind of tired of the narrator after awhile though, so I've been playing it with the narrator and music muted and then pairing it with a chillhop playlist on Spotify, which works really nicely. Especially if, like me, you're a little over the "somber-but-cute indie game about death" thing. Puzzles are really good, just enough easy ones to go along with some true brain teasers. Chill ass game, highly recommend. 

Thanks for the reviews - it's 55% off now, gonna pick it up!