Glitch Ranked Room 1 player splitscreen

Rick_Sanchez

Awesome I'll give this a try later today

I do have 1 question tho. Since im not by my ps3 I cant try it yet but do you know if it will work on 4 player split screen?

Also do you know if I can Invite another player? like my 2nd ps3 and do split screen with that as well.

Then I would have 7 players to kill instead of 1 :pimp:

Edited by weeztha

Awesome I'll give this a try later today

I do have 1 question tho. Since im not by my ps3 I cant try it yet but do you know if it will work on 4 player split screen?

Also do you know if I can Invite another player? like my 2nd ps3 and do split screen with that as well.

Then I would have 7 players to kill instead of 1 :pimp:

As long as you set the room to have at least 8 players, yes you can do that. You can have up to four player split screen. Each screen takes a player spot.

• Like 1

As long as you set the room to have at least 8 players, yes you can do that. You can have up to four player split screen. Each screen takes a player spot.

Awesome thanks for confirming that for me :) I have 4 ps3s and warhawk copies, now if I can borrow some controlers from my local friends ill have some serious boosting goin on! :awesome:

Please know that I can't confirm that you can earn medals and badges but you can get the requirements met. If you can confirm that you can earn medals in glitch rooms that would be great.

Ok Ill post here when I find out if medals and badges can be earned

Please know that I can't confirm that you can earn medals and badges but you can get the requirements met. If you can confirm that you can earn medals in glitch rooms that would be great.

I can confirm that badges do count when using your method. I haven't earned a medal yet so we'll see.

Well I guess I'll have to take part of that statement back. It's only counting the kills IaR and not global kills. So really I'm only doin half the requirements for badges

Edited by weeztha

One thing I forgot to say was using your method does work using 2 ps3s. You can set the match to 2 or more players. This way no one can join but also note that if you have the password set and say your match is set to 4 max and you have 2 ppl anyone can join it won't ask the random guy for the password.

Really now? That's strange, maybe it does take more time for servers to update from using this room. I have an alt account I can use to test it out. If you can earn medals and badges then you can self boost this game without relying on getting 8 people together or 4 ppl with 2 PS3s.

I can test with a medal for 500 deaths

Update, VirtualNight himself has confirmed that you can earn badges and medals. They do not pop up in split screen and do take time before they show up as you earned them.

I have also just confirmed that points don't add up if you earn it with multiple screens.

Edited by Qu1ck57r1k3

I did the requirements for bandit badge trophy and chief sergeant trophy and neither would pop! I had to wait until the next morning and when I signed back in both trophies popped together -_- So be careful if your boosting a lot and ranking up in the same day could lead to delay in trophies and possible stacking too...

I did the requirements for bandit badge trophy and chief sergeant trophy and neither would pop! I had to wait until the next morning and when I signed back in both trophies popped together -_- So be careful if your boosting a lot and ranking up in the same day could lead to delay in trophies and possible stacking too...

The medal, badge and rank trophies generally don't pop until your stats page is updated and for mine I generally had to log back in after my stats updated for them to unlock.

I can finally boost on my own time with my mess of a schedule and earn this damn platinum.

So, if I get a badge or medal, it won't appear yet, but if I wait a bit, then log out then back in it'll appear? Is that it? I'm not exactly clear on that bit.

Also..

If you have everything you wan't set up for your room (game mode, map, etc) press X, O, then LEFT on the d-pad at the same time. Then press RIGHT LEFT RIGHT on the D-Pad and start your game.

What's the point in that bit. After i press X-O-Left, it seems like it's all set... does doing that bit do something?

Edited by ShadowGandalf

So, if I get a badge or medal, it won't appear yet, but if I wait a bit, then log out then back in it'll appear? Is that it? I'm not exactly clear on that bit.

Also..

What's the point in that bit. After i press X-O-Left, it seems like it's all set... does doing that bit do something?

Pressing that after you setup the match the way you want it will make it a ranked match then you can boost however you like with 2-4 players

Also refer to post #16 I answered your question about medals and badges

Alrighty cheers.

To put this in a metaphor... all the obstacles between me and the Warhawk plat have been cleared... all that's left is to travel the long road to reach it.

HUGE thank you to VirtualNight for this, and to Qu1ck57r1k3 for posting it here. AND weeztha for the extra info. You're all great.