Glitch Ranked Room 1 player splitscreen

Rick_Sanchez

On 27/8/2017 at 9:00 PM, FlareZero said:

Another question, it is possible to use a room with 8 player, and two PS3?

Yes, you can do anything, if you would have 6 ps3 with 4 pads each, you could use a 24 people room ?

... is quite scaring ?

Edited by VirtualNight

20 hours ago, KILLERMACHINE666 said:

i have 1 question how do 8 k per round on capture flag i earn 288 per round xD 

KillerMachine666. The XP of 288 is what you are getting per round which is correct. The figure of 8000 they are mentioning in this post is 'per hour'. 

I was averaging about 2.5 minutes per game for the 288 XP, so using 'the math', I was averaging around 6500 to 7000 per hour. To get 8000 they must have been a far better pilot than me ! 

Hope this answers your question. 

Edited by JohnnyBravo247
Amendment

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

@Jack-Of-Blade_34 How were you getting 7000 per game?

Right now I am getting 6000 per hour with a strategy using turbo controllers so i dont have to actually play. I spend a couple minutes to set it up and check back every half hour.

I use one ps3 with 4 controllers in a CTF game.  Opponent puts an APC at my flag and the second person gets out and collects the flag.  The partner on my team stands by the flag and I stand somewhere that my knife can kill the opponent as soon as they get out of the APC.

So one turbo controller for me to keep swinging the knife and the other has turbo on square and X to keep spawning in the APC and getting out.

Killing the flag carrier gets 4 points and returning the flag gets 3 points.  

• Like 1

On 19/03/2018 at 1:18 PM, REFan said:

Right now I am getting 6000 per hour with a strategy using turbo controllers so i dont have to actually play. I spend a couple minutes to set it up and check back every half hour.

I use one ps3 with 4 controllers in a CTF game.  Opponent puts an APC at my flag and the second person gets out and collects the flag.  The partner on my team stands by the flag and I stand somewhere that my knife can kill the opponent as soon as they get out of the APC.

So one turbo controller for me to keep swinging the knife and the other has turbo on square and X to keep spawning in the APC and getting out.

I cant believe I never thought of this, haha. I got the trophy for spawning a team mate into an APC and just blissfully went for badges without thinking of this for easy kills. I noticed you've been blitzing through those badges/medals too!  F@*$ the 5k air to air/air to ground though.. mind numbing so far xD

On 19/03/2018 at 2:18 PM, REFan said:

oh you do not know double xp (glitch) with split screen? if not then I explain to you

1- first you take secondary account on 2nd ps3 to create server and take 4 controller. (capture the flags)
2- main account join a server and take 2 turbo controllers (for kill with a knife)
3- third account (3rd ps3) also joins server and takes 2 controllers (rest two trucks for respwan)

it works double xp! :D

if main account created server but it does not work double xp with split-screen
if the main account joins a server with 3 or 4 controllers but it does not work triple or quadruple xp

Edited by Jack-Of-Blade_34
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Jack-Of-Blade_34 said:

oh you do not know double xp (glitch) with split screen? if not then I explain to you

1- first you take secondary account on 2nd ps3 to create server and take 4 controller. (capture the flags)
2- main account join a server and take 2 turbo controllers (for kill with a knife)
3- third account (3rd ps3) also joins server and takes 2 controllers (rest two trucks for respwan)

it works double xp! :D

if main account created server but it does not work double xp with split-screen
if the main account joins a server with 3 or 4 controllers but it does not work triple or quadruple xp

Nice glitch this..but you need 3 ps3 or with 2 too? Last summer i got my plat, boosting something with 3 ps3 (A2V, some AA too, IAR and the aerial mines too), but general..i done with 1 ps3 and only 2 pad, on ctf a small map don't remember the name, but around 1 minute 10 capture maybe under a minute, i don't remember good. 100% in around 120 hours, but i think 15/20 hours (minimum) wasted because i was playing really bad in big maps or wrong mode. 

Edited by killer91ITA

7 minutes ago, killer91ITA said:

Nice glitch this..but you need 3 ps3 or with 2 too? Last summer i got my plat, boosting something with 3 ps3 (A2V, some AA too, IAR and the aerial mines too), but general..i done with 1 ps3 and only 2 pad, on ctf a small map don't remember the name, but around 1 minute 10 capture maybe under a minute, i don't remember good. 100% in around 120 hours, but i think 15/20 hours (minimum) wasted because i was playing really bad in big maps or wrong mode. 

I take 3 ps3 to mount xp but I take 2 ps3 (4 controllers and 4 controllers) for kills each weapons

Cool Glitch! Thanks for the tips!

That 5k grind for A2A and A2V was rough.  I just hit 275000 points and it says I have over 5000 A2A kills but the medal still hasnt popped.  I will try to get more A2A kills tonight and then try for 10 minutes in a warhawk again to see if im still a little low on kills.

Then I should have the plat!  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

FYI on the A2A grind.  I did not get the A2A medal until my warhawk was blown up after sitting in the warhawk for 10 minutes!  Because I was solo boosting I wasnt getting killed so I wasted a lot of time grinding extra kills.  Hope that helps someone.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I've been trying to get the glitch to work but so far my stats haven't saved a single time. I played a random match after i tried it and those stats DID save. i have a ps3 and 4 controllers and I've been setting the room to 4 max players? Which preferences should I edit and which i shouldn't for the glitch to work.

On 29/9/2018 at 1:33 PM, Max_Playne said:

I've been trying to get the glitch to work but so far my stats haven't saved a single time. I played a random match after i tried it and those stats DID save. i have a ps3 and 4 controllers and I've been setting the room to 4 max players? Which preferences should I edit and which i shouldn't for the glitch to work.

Stats can take awhile to update.

To be sure you have made the right room, if you have a friend on the game he can tell you if it is ranked depending from the icon close to the server's name (a trophy icon with an X on it means is unranked), otherwise once you finish a match you should get the screen "sending stats", if that doesn't appear you failed to do the glitch.

There is no limitations from the settings you can use.

I forgot: when you switch to the last page to start the game, you can see below some of your settings, if they say also Ranked room you've made the right room.